Thread: Where do you work?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Full Access Member SiMpLyMoDiFiEd's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I got mine due to the USMC and I will not let them operate! I will deal with it until I cant walk anymore

IRC VK56 Member "Special Operations Pit Crew"

My Truck Featured Here!!
    Need Headlight Mod Done? LMK I have Many Happy Customers on the site!

Full Access Member mde's04Titan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SiMpLyMoDiFiEd View Post
    Yeah I got mine due to the USMC and I will not let them operate! I will deal with it until I cant walk anymore
    I feel you on the USMC, that's how my knees finally went south!! The wouldn't pay any attention to the small issues, just kept drawing fluid off of it, and by the time I was finally outed for them, it was too late for rest and healing.....but had to make plenty of time for the 4 surgeries that I've had.

Good luck with your back, and I wish I had some advice on the employment scene. And again, it was very nice speaking with you the other evening!
    2004 Deepwater Blue 2wd XE Crew Cab w/Pop Pkg-non BT--Exterior Mods--Wade In-Channel's; Chrome grill; TFP Stainless Fender Trim; Boss 315 20's machine finish w/silver in-lay; cross drilled and slotted rotors; fact step rails & diff cover from '06--Power Mods--K&N drop in; Factory Air Box mod; 2* timing advance; redone Y-pipe in stock size; Magnaflow 18" SISO w/chrome tip--Interior/Sound Mods--2 MA Audio 10's; Hi-fonics Brutus 1610-D; 2 sets Pioneer TS-D720C's; Autotek 66; Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD

Full Access Member SiMpLyMoDiFiEd's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mde's04Titan View Post
    I feel you on the USMC, that's how my knees finally went south!! The wouldn't pay any attention to the small issues, just kept drawing fluid off of it, and by the time I was finally outed for them, it was too late for rest and healing.....but had to make plenty of time for the 4 surgeries that I've had.

Good luck with your back, and I wish I had some advice on the employment scene. And again, it was very nice speaking with you the other evening!
    yeah mine started in boot camp I dislocated my left shoulder in week 8 went doing bear crawls... I was able to hide it for the last few weeks. I was a squad leader so that helped. but the DIs kept asking what was up when on hikes and my pack was hanging off one shoulder lol. I finally told them once i graduated. to hell with MRP lol.. Then I dislocated my hip in Pensocola and thats what started the back issues I was on crutches for 6-7 months USN and USMC kept telling me there was nothing wrong took 3 years to get them too see the bursa sack in my hip was gone and my disc where jacked... nice talking to you too

IRC VK56 Member "Special Operations Pit Crew"

My Truck Featured Here!!
    Need Headlight Mod Done? LMK I have Many Happy Customers on the site!

Thread Information