PDA

View Full Version : Tell us alittle about yourself....

06_footy
01-18-2010, 07:47 PM
I certaintly dont mean to pry or anything. Just for everyone to get a better feel for ya. Let us know alittle abit about you. It doesnt matter what..... in one phrase though!!

:cool: Im an asshole....LOL

dezert-hooligan
01-18-2010, 08:04 PM
I certaintly dont mean to pry or anything. Just for everyone to get a better feel for ya. Let us know alittle abit about you. It doesnt matter what..... in one phrase though!!

:cool: Im an asshole....LOL

took the words right out of my mouth! LOL... i'm a skeeball technician and foosball table repairman

06_footy
01-18-2010, 08:10 PM
^In all truth im a Sherwin Williams paintstore employee and an advid truck enthusiast.

Sidenote-Alot of people think if i could get paid for being what i originally posted. Id be one wealthy 20yr old..LOL

dezert-hooligan
01-18-2010, 08:13 PM
^In all truth im a Sherwin Williams paintstore employee and an advid truck enthusiast.

Sidenote-Alot of people think if i could get paid for being what i originally posted. Id be one wealthy 20yr old..LOL

i also service ping pong tables and air hockey tables!

mde's04Titan
01-18-2010, 08:32 PM
I am a welder, spray arc mig wire to be more precise. It's quite possibly the hottest, fastest form of welding known to man. I welded for 6 years before getting the spray arc job, and it blew me away how much faster and hotter it was. I also fabricate and weld out parts for hydraulic excavators. And when they need it, I proof fixtures for model change overs. I've been with John Deere-Hitachi building excavators for just over 12 yrs now, and still enjoy my work. I like building stuff!!

dezert-hooligan
01-18-2010, 08:41 PM
[QUOTE=mde's04Titan;536]I am a welder...QUOTE]
that is very cool MDE... buidling stuff is always cool and enjoyable!

06_footy
01-18-2010, 08:43 PM
^On that note. Im a songwritter as a hobby as well as write my own poetry. Along with paintings and such...

mde's04Titan
01-18-2010, 09:02 PM
Yep, I kept getting drawn back into the welding field, haha, we're a dying breed. Most of the younger crowd that tries it out says "There's gotta be a better way..." and they are still young enough to get out, and find that better way, before the mortgage and kids. I tried machining, and fell right into it, but the work fell out, sooooooo, back to the "ole standby". Since I've gotten on at JDH, I'm pretty darn content!

I couldn't even imagine trying to write a song......you can't bang it with a hammer, so I'd be lost.

Layer1
01-18-2010, 09:03 PM
Thats what your profile is for...

06_footy
01-18-2010, 09:08 PM
Yep, I kept getting drawn back into the welding field, haha, we're a dying breed. Most of the younger crowd that tries it out says "There's gotta be a better way..." and they are still young enough to get out, and find that better way, before the mortgage and kids. I tried machining, and fell right into it, but the work fell out, sooooooo, back to the "ole standby". Since I've gotten on at JDH, I'm pretty darn content!

I couldn't even imagine trying to write a song......you can't bang it with a hammer, so I'd be lost.

My teacher back in highschool got me into writing poetry after we had a study on Shakespeare. Well from what she told me, i had a nitche for it and so years later. I can just write down what im feeling and it comes off expressive. It may come off like wtf?? but i can even rhyme& rap. But mostly humorous stuff with rap though because it makes people smile/laugh. So its something thats missing nowadays..you know laughter.

mde's04Titan
01-18-2010, 09:17 PM
My teacher back in highschool got me into writing poetry after we had a study on Shakespeare. Well from what she told me, i had a nitche for it and so years later. I can just write down what im feeling and it comes off expressive. It may come off like wtf?? but i can even rhyme& rap. But mostly humorous stuff with rap though because it makes people smile/laugh. So its something thats missing nowadays..you know laughter.

That's cool man. My wife can write when she puts her mind to it, and sometimes I may throw a little help to her, but that's about it for me....except for the occasional goofy lyrics inserted into a song just to get a laugh.

06_footy
01-18-2010, 09:19 PM
That's cool man. My wife can write when she puts her mind to it, and sometimes I may throw a little help to her, but that's about it for me....except for the occasional goofy lyrics inserted into a song just to get a laugh.

I do that alot but like in the middle of nowhere i do it when my friends are around for a nice wtf??? moment...lol

Im one random individual but it suites me.

von
01-19-2010, 12:10 AM
Im a drafter. Like to work on cars and destroy things

O-Fivecc
01-19-2010, 12:13 AM
I do commercial HVAC/R. I have a work van, but after work I drive my truck, every day 7 days a week because I love it so much. Getting married in October, hope to have my first house this year. Also want a 12 second Titan this year...I'll get it one way or the other....go hard or go the fuck home

nickspeed
01-19-2010, 12:15 AM
Don't tell anyone but I work at the place you hate the most! Stealership. I and a datsun 510 racecar that I race twice a month for march to october, I am a fan of any racing,motorsports, or has to do with cars, trucks, bikes, etc. I like metallica, inn n out, and budweiser.

Shaggy
01-19-2010, 01:20 AM
i also service ping pong tables and air hockey tables!

Thats a cool job. I am a Superintendent of a golf course.

dezert-hooligan
01-19-2010, 01:48 AM
Thats a cool job. I am a Superintendent of a golf course.

of course you know my stated professions are a joke. i am employed by UPS driving Big Brown trucks :)

dezert-hooligan
01-19-2010, 01:51 AM
Don't tell anyone but I work at the place you hate the most! Stealership. I and a datsun 510 racecar that I race twice a month for march to october, I am a fan of any racing,motorsports, or has to do with cars, trucks, bikes, etc. I like metallica, inn n out, and budweiser.

Nick, i have always LOVED the Datsun 510s... know of where i can get one for a great price in excellent running condition? i'd love to get one this year as my commuter car.

like this...

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4945/datsun510.jpg

nickspeed
01-19-2010, 01:54 AM
Nick, i have always LOVED the Datsun 510s... know of where i can get one for a great price in excellent running condition? i'd love to get one this year as my commuter car.
I will keep my eye's out of one. I can see it now the 510 prerunner by hooligan!

nickspeed
01-19-2010, 01:56 AM
of course you know my stated professions are a joke. i am employed by UPS driving Big Brown trucks :)
What your not a skateboard tuner? U get a pic of the red chevy prerunner yet?

dezert-hooligan
01-19-2010, 02:05 AM
What your not a skateboard tuner? U get a pic of the red chevy prerunner yet?

no, no, no... "skeeball technician" LOL... ya, saw the red bow-tie prerunner on the other site.

nickspeed
01-19-2010, 02:10 AM
how much schooling do you have to have to be come a "skeeball technician" ? lol...

dezert-hooligan
01-19-2010, 02:23 AM
how much schooling do you have to have to be come a "skeeball technician" ? lol...

2 years at UTI... lol :)

LaQueen
01-19-2010, 02:45 AM
I'm the tomboy in denial :) Pretty sure the only one around here.. or so I think? *raises eyebrow*

LOL

nickspeed
01-19-2010, 02:53 AM
So your living on mars I see? lol.

LaQueen
01-19-2010, 03:07 AM
So your living on mars I see? lol.

Yeah LOL.. I have proof!!

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt242/EngQueen/PA284054.jpg

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt242/EngQueen/PA284055.jpg

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt242/EngQueen/P6283506.jpg

Oh and we do have some water.. you didn't have to send us a freaking missile to find out.. even if I had to go all the way to *cough* Lake Havasu *cough* to find it! Ahahaha...

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt242/EngQueen/P6283500.jpg

nickspeed
01-19-2010, 03:11 AM
^^^ I could live on mars too! It reminds me of the desert here on earth! Just got to figure on how to get a titan there to romp around in!

dezert-hooligan
01-19-2010, 03:13 AM
^^^ I could live on mars too! It reminds me of the desert here on earth! Just got to figure on how to get a titan there to romp around in!

put tank treads on it and convert it to nuclear power

LaQueen
01-19-2010, 03:13 AM
Pretty similar huh? ;) Well I managed to get my Frontier up here.. and yours leaps higher then mine can!

nickspeed
01-19-2010, 03:24 AM
put tank treads on it and convert it to nuclear power

That would be sick! Like the ken block sti with the snow tracks on it.

06_footy
01-19-2010, 10:17 AM
Pretty similar huh? ;) Well I managed to get my Frontier up here.. and yours leaps higher then mine can!

So thats where you hide dead bodies....LOL

Im keep an eye out on the news for you..ahah!