PDA

View Full Version : The site..

Shaggy
02-04-2010, 03:31 AM
How do you all think its coming along? Are Nick, Eddie, and I doing well here? Nick has done a ton for TO.com! Thanks Nick!

Misfit
02-04-2010, 08:47 AM
I'm satisfied with the site. No complaints here. :)

06_footy
02-04-2010, 11:14 AM
coming along just fine...real laid back and i can be myself...LOL

Sleepertrk
02-04-2010, 08:33 PM
Its coming along good dude. If you can just hang on and allow it to, i believe it will grow into a very nice and useful site. I know its coming along slower than you want but things like this just take time especially with the competition. I think it has the potential given time, to be the best Titan site out there and thats saying alot. We're with you so don't give up on us.

R3DN1CK
02-05-2010, 04:30 AM
eeezzz allright! keep it up

Shaggy
02-06-2010, 01:46 AM
Its coming along good dude. If you can just hang on and allow it to, i believe it will grow into a very nice and useful site. I know its coming along slower than you want but things like this just take time especially with the competition. I think it has the potential given time, to be the best Titan site out there and thats saying alot. We're with you so don't give up on us.

Thanks for the post. Yep, its a time thing and I do feel we are doing quite well for how new we still are.

Sleepertrk
02-06-2010, 02:06 AM
Thanks for the post. Yep, its a time thing and I do feel we are doing quite well for how new we still are.

Good thats what i like to hear.