PDA

View Full Version : name your 5 most recent artist, band or song played in your titan?

dezert-hooligan
01-25-2010, 01:43 AM
i've been going back to my youth and rockin old school

1. Guns n' Roses
2. Sublime
3. Audioslave
4. Offspring
5. Flogging Molly

06_footy
01-25-2010, 01:52 AM
1.young jeezy
2.basehunter
3.sytem of a down
4.disturbed
5.ying yang twins

Twistedfreedom
01-25-2010, 02:01 AM
Rise against
montgomery gentry
carolina liars
Korn
and shooter the DVD

R3DN1CK
01-25-2010, 02:02 AM
1. Hollywood Undead
2. Blink 182 - wife
3. 5FDP
4. Hanson - wife
5. Rise Against

06_footy
01-25-2010, 02:02 AM
1. Hollywood Undead
2. Blink 182 - wife
3. 5FDP
4. Hanson - wife
5. Rise Against

Come on now dont lie. U know you rock out to Hanson when no one's looking.

R3DN1CK
01-25-2010, 02:10 AM

nope... but i love my wife

dezert-hooligan
01-25-2010, 02:11 AM

LMao!!! reminds me of a time in my old celica gt-s with my state of the art tape-deck, my girlfriend's (at the time) Patsy Cline greatest hits cassette got stuck in the automated tape deck and i couldn't get it out. it was stuck in their for about a month till one day it decided to eject the tape. it was a horrible experience! no radio, it was stuck in cassette mode and the only thing i could listen to was patsy cline... then after a few months same thing happened when she stuck her Beauty and the Beast movie soundtrack cassette tape in... you guys don't know what suffering is until you've gone thru a few weeks straight of Beauty and the Beast soundtrack music... i about wanted to drive my car off a cliff to end the suffering!!!

dezert-hooligan
01-25-2010, 02:12 AM
nope... but i love my wife

that response is like a get out of jail card.

R3DN1CK
01-25-2010, 02:12 AM
LMao!!! reminds me of a time in my old celica gt-s with my state of the art tape-deck, my girlfriend's (at the time) Patsy Cline greatest hits cassette got stuck in the automated tape deck and i couldn't get it out. it was stuck in their for about a month till one day it decided to eject the tape. it was a horrible experience! no radio, it was stuck in cassette mode and the only thing i could listen to was patsy cline... then after a few months same thing happened when she stuck her Beauty and the Beast movie soundtrack cassette tape in... you guys don't know what suffering is until you've gone thru a few weeks straight of Beauty and the Beast soundtrack music... i about wanted to drive my car off a cliff to end the suffering!!!

I would have found the fusebox.

06_footy
01-25-2010, 02:13 AM
I would've found a new g/f lol

R3DN1CK
01-25-2010, 02:14 AM
that response is like a get out of jail card.

I have many hobbies and she lets me play in the desert... a little mmmboppp never killed anyone

06_footy
01-25-2010, 02:17 AM
^Id rather gett mmmmbump than mmmmbop lmao!

dezert-hooligan
01-25-2010, 02:17 AM
I would have found the fusebox.

hahaha, i finally got so fed up i replaced it with a state of the art Sony CD player.. soooo new it was lacking in anti-skp technology... you hit a bump and the disc would skip, but hey... it allowed me to play CDs... lol... i remember taking the cassette double-din deck and hucking it as far as i could straight up in the air in the middle of the street at my friend's house and watching the radio come crashing down and shattering into several pieces.

R3DN1CK
01-25-2010, 02:19 AM
i used to have a single disc cd played I would use a headphone jack to cassette adapter and rock out to limp bizkit before I went surfing around 1999

Twistedfreedom
01-25-2010, 02:24 AM
Hollywood undead is awesome I've seen them live 4 times

dezert-hooligan
01-25-2010, 02:26 AM
i used to have a single disc cd played I would use a headphone jack to cassette adapter and rock out to limp bizkit before I went surfing around 1999

haha, awesome! i did the same before getting my deck except i couldn't do that cause the damn beauty and beast tape got stuck in there, lol...

ya, Limp Bizkit! "I DID IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE!!!" LOL.. "why did i wait so long, why, did i take so long.."

R3DN1CK
01-25-2010, 02:28 AM
haha, awesome! i did the same before getting my deck except i couldn't do that cause the damn beauty and beast tape got stuck in there, lol...

ya, Limp Bizkit! "I DID IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE!!!" LOL.. "why did i wait so long, why, did i take so long.."

thanks, now that shit is stuck in my head.... the cookie, so you could take that... and stick it up your Yeah!

dezert-hooligan
01-25-2010, 02:33 AM
thanks, now that shit is stuck in my head.... the cookie, so you could take that... and stick it up your Yeah!
i'll admit, i kinda dug their shit back in the day... that one line is always stuck in my damn head... "Why did it take so long? Why... did I wait so long, huh...To figure it out? but I did it...And I'm the only one..."

LaQueen
01-25-2010, 02:35 AM
Killswitch Engage
Chevelle
Mudvayne
Breaking Benjamin
Staind

..great for rainy days!

R3DN1CK
01-25-2010, 02:36 AM
underneath the sun who didn't get it... STOP!!!!

nickspeed
01-25-2010, 02:41 AM
1. metallica death magnetic
2. metallica live shit cd 1
3. metallica live shit 1992 cd 2
4. metallica live shit 1992 cd 3
5. metallica lve for san diego 2008 cd 1
6. metallica live for san diego 2008 cd 2

I got the indash 6 disc.

R3DN1CK
01-25-2010, 02:42 AM
^^^ think he like metallica?

08BLIZZARD
01-25-2010, 10:27 AM
i'll admit, i kinda dug their shit back in the day... that one line is always stuck in my damn head... "Why did it take so long? Why... did I wait so long, huh...To figure it out? but I did it...And I'm the only one..."

gawd, that makes me feel old as sh!t.. i was in jr high rockin the hell out of Limp

tat2titan
01-25-2010, 12:45 PM
1. Rancid
2. Mischief Brew
3. The Killing Tree
4. Dead Kennedy's
5. Drop Dead Gorgeous

08BLIZZARD
01-25-2010, 01:08 PM
all on my zune. we lost our only rock radio station here. the only other one is lame as shit.

1. Slipknot
2. Mudvaine
3. Stone Sour
4. Mudvaine
5. Korn

eddie fonzareli
01-25-2010, 01:23 PM
alice in chains - your decision
rob zombie - 1000 corpses
gregory issaacs - night nurse
barrington levy - tryin to ruin my life
rise against - the good undone

dezert-hooligan
01-25-2010, 03:46 PM
- tool
- a perfect circle
- weezer
- cake
- godsmack

i'll have to check some of you guy's music out. i's got over 1200 songs on mi iPod but some of you's guy's have named some bands/artists i've heard of but can't associate songs to. for example, i've seen "rise against" three times already... i think and i can't think of what any of their songs are. i'll have to youtube it.

tat2titan
01-25-2010, 08:44 PM
If you like Rise Against check out The Killing Tree! It's a side project band that the singer was in a few year's back. The album is called "The Romance of Helen Trent".

Sleepertrk
01-25-2010, 09:20 PM
I'm not even gonna comment after i've seen all you young fuckers lists. You probably wouldn't of heard of any of my music anyway. The artists i listen to are all dead. LOL You guys make me feel like i'm 30 years older than i am.

dezert-hooligan
01-25-2010, 10:11 PM
I'm not even gonna comment after i've seen all you young fuckers lists. You probably wouldn't of heard of any of my music anyway. The artists i listen to are all dead. LOL You guys make me feel like i'm 30 years older than i am.

lol sleeper! don't worry man... i, thru my ipod technology in my truck via my pioneer avh4100dvd ipod interfaced deck, switched to some old shit i have.

listened to some
- Steve Miller (greatest hits)
- Journey (greatest hits)
- Rush (exit stage left)
- Led Zeppelin (houses of the holy)
- Police (zenyatta mondatta)

etalian2005
01-26-2010, 03:33 AM
Blink-182 (my all-time favorite band)
Ratatat
Rebulution
A.F.I.
Shwayze

R3DN1CK
01-26-2010, 03:35 AM
Blink-182 (my all-time favorite band)

which album?

etalian2005
01-26-2010, 03:43 AM
which album?

Enema of the State is definitely my favorite. Then it's their untitled. Then Dude Ranch. Then Take Off Your Pants And Jacket. Then the live album. And then Cheshire Cat/Buddha.

dezert-hooligan
01-26-2010, 05:51 AM
Enema of the State is definitely my favorite. Then it's their untitled. Then Dude Ranch. Then Take Off Your Pants And Jacket. Then the live album. And then Cheshire Cat/Buddha.

take off your pants and jacket is my favorite of theirs. then boxcar racer, a couple +44 songs and then angels and airwaves. i've always sort of followed Blink's 182s rise. my friend dated Blink's original drummer's sister and we became friends. she used to always hear me sing and used to jokingly say to me, "you should sing for my brother's band "duck tape"(later becoming Blink-182)... if i only took her seriously!!! also my ex-girlfriend/soulmate i dated who was still in highschool my first year of college went to school with Tom Delonge. also, my ex-girlfriend's brother was in a band called Iconoclasts that played with Blink 182 and did a few gigs together. so in a way, even as old as i am i still remain a fan of Blink 182 and all their offshoot bands for the oddest/coolest of reasons.

etalian2005
01-26-2010, 09:47 AM
take off your pants and jacket is my favorite of theirs. then boxcar racer, a couple +44 songs and then angels and airwaves. i've always sort of followed Blink's 182s rise. my friend dated Blink's original drummer's sister and we became friends. she used to always hear me sing and used to jokingly say to me, "you should sing for my brother's band "duck tape"(later becoming Blink-182)... if i only took her seriously!!! also my ex-girlfriend/soulmate i dated who was still in highschool my first year of college went to school with Tom Delonge. also, my ex-girlfriend's brother was in a band called Iconoclasts that played with Blink 182 and did a few gigs together. so in a way, even as old as i am i still remain a fan of Blink 182 and all their offshoot bands for the oddest/coolest of reasons.

I love Box Car Racer and AVA. A couple of +44 songs are good, too. But nothing compares to Blink. And I think the reason I like Enema of the State so much is that it was the CD that got me hooked back in the day when I first started listening to them 10 years ago (5th Grade lol).

dezert-hooligan
01-26-2010, 10:19 AM
I love Box Car Racer and AVA. A couple of +44 songs are good, too. But nothing compares to Blink. And I think the reason I like Enema of the State so much is that it was the CD that got me hooked back in the day when I first started listening to them 10 years ago (5th Grade lol).

thats coolio! their live album whenever i play still cracks me up. the jokes in between get me laughing. BOOOOOOOBIES!!!!!! lol...

etalian2005
01-26-2010, 11:12 AM
thats coolio! their live album whenever i play still cracks me up. the jokes in between get me laughing. BOOOOOOOBIES!!!!!! lol...

Put those 13 year old boobs away!!!

This guy, "FUCK WIPING DUDE, it's bringin' down the rain forest"

LaQueen
01-26-2010, 04:17 PM
Kelly Rowland
Destiny's Child
Missy Elliot
Aliyah
Mariah
Brandy

...got to bump the girl tunes eventually lol..