PDA

View Full Version : unlock an I-phone!!!

08BLIZZARD
01-21-2010, 06:05 PM
so i have a piece of shit HTC diamond.. it is clearly the worst phone i have ever owned, period.. i will have people send me text messages and emails all day, and i will not recieve any of them untill 9-10 that evening..hell sometimes ill get messages from people from the previous day..

i have made up my mind i am going to just buy an i phone and have it unlocked.. anybody know the best way of getting this done? or does anyone know how to unlock one??

im in a contract with alltel for another year, so switching to at&t now is not an option

Sleepertrk
01-21-2010, 06:09 PM
Seems like i watched a video on YouTube on how to do it. My wife has one but we never messed with it because we have AT&T. I know there are ways to do it but i'm not that technical. Try YouTube and see what you find.

Layer1
01-21-2010, 06:10 PM
Its called Jail-Break to unlock the iPhone.

08BLIZZARD
01-21-2010, 06:14 PM
Seems like i watched a video on YouTube on how to do it. My wife has one but we never messed with it because we have AT&T. I know there are ways to do it but i'm not that technical. Try YouTube and see what you find.

cool.. ill see what i can find there

SiMpLyMoDiFiEd
01-21-2010, 08:30 PM
Im using a 3Gs on tmobile :) you can dl blackra1n to jailbreak it and unlock it using ultrasnow here go here anything and everything you need is here http://www.sinfuliphone.com/