PDA

View Full Version : Did what you thought you wouldn't do??

mde's04Titan
01-21-2010, 04:10 PM
Have you ever been put in a particular situation where you behaved in a manner that totally contradicted what behavior you thought you would have done prior to actually being there??

I'll start....

I got married in August of 92, and on Jan 17, 93...I walked in on her and another man. Now I had always been the one to say "Shoot, I'd let him have her....It ain't his fault....It's not worth going to prison over...." and so on. My behavior was quite contradicting. Rage beyond what I knew existed took over. I actually blacked out and "regained" myself to find my neighbor bear hugging me on my front porch after nearly killing this 19 yr old son of my (then) Boss.

Here's another....

I was face to face with a injured (potential life ending) person on Interstate 85 mere seconds after a 7 car, 2 Tractor-trailer pile up. It was not pretty at all.
Now I'm the type of guy that has never liked horror/gore movies. Even when I know the blood on TV is fake, I still can't watch. It'll literally turn my stomach. But when faced with this, something clicked, and I just "went to work". Unfortunately, the was one fatality, but it was not my "patient".

Anyhow, just thought this might make for some good reading, and thinking, and learning.

Sleepertrk
01-21-2010, 04:43 PM
Got married at age 19. I always said if that didn't work out i would never fall into that trap again and get married again. Well about 4 1/2 years into the marriage we had been fighting and she left then boom we were divorced. I was free again, wow did i party and get pussy. LOL Wasn't but a couple of years into my new found freedom that i started get tired of waking up hung over and eating fast food every night. I ended up going to a buddies wedding where i ran into my old childhood sweetheart(a farm girl that can cook). Well, to make an already long story short, I got fuck'n hitched again. Now 15 years later i have a 16 year old and a 2 year old and i'm not sorry for any of it. Just goes to show you, DON'T EVER SAY NEVER.

08BLIZZARD
01-21-2010, 05:12 PM
thats funny ( she can cook ) lol

cant leave that part out!!

Sleepertrk
01-21-2010, 05:59 PM
thats funny ( she can cook ) lol

cant leave that part out!!

Hell no, that was my whole motive. I could find girls to have sex with all day long but a man's gotta eat.

06_footy
01-21-2010, 06:06 PM
Hell no, that was my whole motive. I could find girls to have sex with all day long but a man's gotta eat.

Word!