PDA

View Full Version : State Lift Laws

Pops
01-21-2010, 10:57 AM
FWIW, I ran across this Lift Laws Site last night and found it to be valuable info:

LiftLaws.com - Vehicle Modification and Street Legal Laws by State (http://www.liftlaws.com/)

08BLIZZARD
01-21-2010, 11:22 AM
okc is pretty basic.. cant be over 13ft tall, and you gotta have a windshield.. lmfao!!

Pops
01-21-2010, 11:35 AM
Yea I thought the windshield was funny too but think about how cool it'd be to fold it down on a Jeep CJ...... until the truck in front of you flings a stone. :D

nickspeed
01-21-2010, 01:10 PM
until the truck in front of you flings a stone. :D

That would suck!

Pops
01-21-2010, 02:34 PM
I'll tell you what sucks here is that you never know what's going to be laying on the highway. I was riding a Honda CBR across I-44 one day with some dirtbag car riding my rear tire. I came up over a hill and lowell and behold there was a 3-cushion wide sofa couch spread wide across the lane. I put my foot out to feel for the car next to me as I split the lanes to go around it and suddenly heard the "Smack" and squealing tires of the car behind me hitting it as I laughed my tail off at him. -hehe :D

08BLIZZARD
01-21-2010, 02:44 PM
the roads here are rather disturbing.. have to be the worst in the country..

around the moore area where i live, pot holes can break your neck if your not carefull.. i drive all over the road to avoid them.. so on a bike, no way

LaQueen
01-21-2010, 03:02 PM
Alright so now I'm a bind. I was going to switch to AZ tags in case I went ahead with the Titan swap and could delay on the oversize fenders... now I'm thinking I should stick to my CA tags!

nickspeed
01-21-2010, 06:43 PM
Alright so now I'm a bind. I was going to switch to AZ tags in case I went ahead with the Titan swap and could delay on the oversize fenders... now I'm thinking I should stick to my CA tags!

U going to do titan arms and axle swap?

R3DN1CK
01-23-2010, 05:06 AM
FWIW, I ran across this Lift Laws Site last night and found it to be valuable info:

LiftLaws.com - Vehicle Modification and Street Legal Laws by State (http://www.liftlaws.com/)

good to know, thanks for posting it!

titanupgirl425
06-29-2010, 06:43 PM
thanks for the info! im not up to ca standards.. oh well.. oops..

Halfoftwo
07-01-2010, 10:59 PM
Thanks for the site. Florida is pretty lenient when it comes to stuff like this. There were some things on there that I was unaware of, for instance the amount of driving lights. I guess it doesn't matter if you in the woods.