PDA

View Full Version : IRC VK56 racing team

O-Fivecc
01-20-2010, 07:57 PM
I didn't start this club, but a lot of the forefathers have either moved on from racing, or don't post much. This group is for guys who like to mod their trucks, enjoy the company of other Titan owners, will give a lending hand if a Titan owner in your area needs help, and tries to overall be respectful on the forums (I know every once in a while, something will pis you off, thats ok). You don't have to race at the track, maybe you race in the desert, maybe you like adding power mods and just like it on the street, or just want a sick looking truck.....We have a pretty big group in Central Florida, we hit the track occasionally, and we have mini meets also, a lot of times to get together and help other members install mods. I have a couple guys who I met, who are now close friends along with all the other friends I have made. Shoot me a PM or post if you are interested in becoming a member.

Steve

R3DN1CK
01-20-2010, 08:08 PM
What does IRC stand for?

O-Fivecc
01-20-2010, 08:09 PM
International Racing Club

R3DN1CK
01-20-2010, 08:15 PM
ah, are there non usa or overseas chapters?

von
01-20-2010, 09:41 PM
Im a member.

O-Fivecc
01-20-2010, 09:45 PM
Yeah we have members in China, Russia, and Paraguay

06_footy
01-20-2010, 10:33 PM
Im am member!

SiMpLyMoDiFiEd
01-20-2010, 11:04 PM
Im a Member too

SiMpLyMoDiFiEd
01-20-2010, 11:05 PM
I still need my damn sticker thou

06_footy
01-20-2010, 11:08 PM
I still need my damn sticker thou

I need my sticker too lol

SiMpLyMoDiFiEd
01-20-2010, 11:11 PM
so get us some!

O-Fivecc
01-20-2010, 11:24 PM
I had the old school sticker, but not rocking any club stickers now

SiMpLyMoDiFiEd
01-20-2010, 11:37 PM
I had the old school sticker, but not rocking any club stickers now
yeah im only rocking my UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS and the FA-9 one ;)

O-Fivecc
01-21-2010, 08:56 AM
I got Uprev on the back window and Nismo on the tailgate. We do need to get some stickers, I'll see if I can get some

06_footy
01-21-2010, 04:39 PM
so get us some!

If you want i can get the same people making my stickers for FNA to make some for the site or for the VK56 racing club ...? Its up to ya'll.

They are made from high quality wrap. The same material used in their vinyl wraps.

tat2titan
02-10-2010, 10:04 AM
I have a friend who make's sticker's too. I still have a bunch of "IRC VK56" sticker's. Their not as high quality as the last one's i had, but they were made for free. If anyone want's any.

06_footy
04-02-2010, 12:12 AM
^I'll take some lol

tat2titan
04-05-2010, 06:00 PM
Send me a PM w/ your mailing address, i'll send you some.

Shaggy
07-03-2010, 06:03 PM
So Steve, how is the racing going?

Halfoftwo
07-04-2010, 05:54 PM
What does it take to be a member of this. I'm in N. Central Fl and want to do more with Titan owners.....

O-Fivecc
07-13-2010, 06:18 PM
Shaggy, the racing has died for now. I sold the headers, Nitrous, Uprev custom tuning, and my slicks. I want to take it out to the track again to see where it is at now. We have a guy with slightly less mods then me running 14.2. I'm hoping in Winter I can still spit out a high 13. I have done lots of other mods though, and plane on getting headers again. I need to start a new thread

O-Fivecc
07-13-2010, 06:20 PM
HalfofTwo....Just be curtious to other members and do what you can to help them if you are able. Basically don't be an immature dick. I have kind of grown out of the IRC because the older/starters of the club let anyone who drives a Titan be in it. Therefore we had every knuckle-head under the sun joining. Once that happened, me and some of the active members got turned off from it, and it there hasn't really been much speak of the IRC lately

Halfoftwo
07-14-2010, 03:47 PM
Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up. Like I stated, I just want to be able to do more. Kids are starting to get a little bit older and I should be able to do more things now.

nickspeed
07-16-2010, 04:29 PM
Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up. Like I stated, I just want to be able to do more. Kids are starting to get a little bit older and I should be able to do more things now.

More things = mod bug for shure!!! Get your T set up and got have some fun!

Halfoftwo
07-19-2010, 11:02 PM
Don't worry, it's getting set up. Slowly but surely.

Firelife25
07-21-2010, 01:53 AM
yeah i agree with steve about letting anyone join a club like that...i mean its one thing to say ya im apart of a racing club and another thing to know that you have earned a postion on a team...i guess with me its a pride thing..i didnt just give myself a spot i earned it...not only that, i earned a spot in the pit...it made me feel pretty good knowing that guys on the forums (steve&gary) were really taking time to pay attention when i would help a member with anything that i could...and once i felt i had enough knowledge & experience with our trucks, I started a local branch of the IRC VK56...so anyway just be helpfull and share your knowledge...

Gary748
07-24-2010, 12:13 AM
The IRC club really isn't special anymore because of the reasons O-five and Firelife stated. Originally it was a great idea, but because of the "let ANYONE and EVERYONE that owns a Titan join the club thinking, it's lost it's exclusiveness team spirit that started it. Too many people have joined as a result and it's gone south. Several NEW members have never been to a track, barely have any performance parts or mods and act like a "know it all" 18 year old girls. They never offer a helping hand to anyone or contribute something positive to the Titan community or any of the forums. As a result, it made me reconsider being associated with it. I still highly respect the guys that started it, but since it's open season for newbies, I'm out...

Halfoftwo, just show up to a couple of meets and you can meet some of the guys. I can honestly say, I've met some really cool guys that I consider to be close friends like Steve, Paul, Chris, Brian, Tommy and Roy. No need to add a sticker or join a club to be accepted. Hope to see you at the Tampa or Daytona meet...