Thread: Does your Titan feel it's age?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Full Access Member dezert-hooligan's Avatar
    Thanks

squeaks are inevitable but get some bilstein shock replacements to get those god-awfully HORRIBLE oem shocks out of their and the ride will be firmer and much more improved from how it is driving now. it'll even feel new! have your truck claybarred and then polished and waxed and the finish will return to a beautiful shine. performance wise for increased feel in power perhaps getting some hi-flow cats and a custom exhaust could help. i'm sure the performance enthusiasts could offer some suggestions.
    <_____>

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dezert-hooligan View Post
    performance wise for increased feel in power perhaps getting some hi-flow cats and a custom exhaust could help. i'm sure the performance enthusiasts could offer some suggestions.
    I've had all sorts of goodies, from UpRev to PGM to DT headers. Seems like every time I buy a mod, I wind up selling it for one reason or another.

Full Access Member dezert-hooligan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    I've had all sorts of goodies, from UpRev to PGM to DT headers. Seems like every time I buy a mod, I wind up selling it for one reason or another.
    YES!!! keep banging your head into the wall...!!! especially for having all those goodies and then parting with them... WTF?????? lol...
    <_____>

Thread Information