I have been talking to the dealership for the past week and here is what I have deduced:

1) They don't want to do it. I think they see it as nothing more than a waste of their time and they really aren't making any money doing it. So, if you want to have it done, you need to be on them constantly. For example, I first talked to them two weeks ago and they told me they would let me know when the next shipment came in because they were "out", I call back a week later and they had already gone through two new shipments so I will be in the next one...hopefully.

2) It will take aprox. three hours to do if you have an appointment and a reliable dealership. From who I have talked to they were able to drop it off in the morning and pick it up same day!

3) Go in with less than a half tank. One of the local service managers told me "oh yeah it doesn't matter how much gas you have, but then i found out that if you have more than a half tank they will just dump your gas until they reach the point they need too.

Hope this helps!