Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New times coming soon!

Thanks

next week is gonna be one looooong week..

i think im just as stoked as you are to see what your truck is gonna run with spray..
    08.5 SE CC IRC VK56 CLUB MEMBER AKA: ramennoodle whore™
    warning: objects in mirror are losing!

Mods: UPREV TUNED, K&N cai,tb spacer,screen delete, JBA headers,no cats,custom 2.25" exhaust, 2 40s fm's dumped,McGaughys 2"-3" drop,22" Milannis,debadged,Chrome upgrade,9" billet antenna,5% tint,t-rex billet grill,painted armada air dam,wiper cowl and wipers,smoked tails,keystone goodhood
    Headlight mod ( Thanks to SiMpLyMoDiFiEd ) 8k lows & fogs
    Waiting for Trutrac&90mm TB

Thanks

I'm guessing with my track set-up I should be low 13's. I would love high 12's, but I know KHA ran a 100 shot (and I'm 99.9% sure he sprayed off the line) on his VVT Titan and got 12.98 or something. And Toomnymods with cams ran a 125 shot to get 12.9. Witht hat said, Toomny didn't have a shift kit either, and I don't think KHA had his on yet (but I could be wrong). The math in my head makes it seems like a 12 is possible. 13.5 with the shift kit, and the rest with the Nitrous. We will see, I may have to try the short belt mod as well to get a 12
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Full Access Member
    Thanks

i doubt ull get 13.5's with a shift kit.... i only dropped half a tenth LOL i sprayed the 100 shot out of the hole on accident THATS A HUGE MISTAKE. (can backfire and blow ur intake into the next state lol) i spun my ass off ON SLICKS and i let go then mashed it again and i was gone it would have been easily a 12.8-7 run if i didnt spin

Thanks

I would have been 13.6 without the shift kit if I would have taken my spare and tools out of the back of my truck on my 13.73 run. I'm disappointed to hear you only dropped .05 with the shift kit, our trucks seem like they take 1 second to shift from the factory. They shift so slow, if feels like their is a lot of room for improvement with the shift kit, but I guess not. I won't be spraying off the line either, I will be having a 50 shot hit at 2800 RPM, then have it ramp up to 100 shot at 3500 RPM. But i can program the switch however I want it. Maybe for one run I'll just have the 100 shot come on all at once at say 2600 RPM just so see what it will do
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Full Access Member
    Thanks

100 shot will feel way way better than a 50 shot.u wont even feel a 50 shot if u put it on itll just waste nitrous lol

Thanks

Well, I was just going to have a 50 shot hit at 2800 RPM, then it will progress to 100 shot at 3500 RPM...does that sound nice? In the process of tinting my tail right now. Already got them VHTed, not just letting them sit before I wet sand and clear coat them. Its super easy, I think I just went to dark

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

You'll definitely be low 13"! I just started gathering for my custom Bank's project. I ordered a Flowmast Y-Pipe. I'm still shopping for some flanges & 304SS piping. I know i need (2) 90* bend's, i got to figure out what bend's i need for the right side.
    2005 Nissan Titan SE KC FFV
    "IRC VK56 MEMBER"

Custom 4"Ram Air / Custom Fujita CAI / '08 IM / AirRaid TBS / Nismo LT Header's / UpRev Osiris Custom Tuned / Trans. Cooler / Catch Can / TruTrac / Banks Monster Exhaust / Mickey Thompson ET Street P295/45R/17 DR's

13.91 @ 96.82MPH
    60' - 1.90
    1/8 - 8.85 @ 77.17MPH

Thanks

Here's where I'm going to order my parts for my b-pipes:
    http://www.stahlheaders.com/header_parts.htm

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

What kind of metal are those, mild steel? I need 304 stainlees steel.

I remember someone on CT posted some link's for some 304SS piping. I'll probably just order from there.
    How's your tail light's coming along?
    Last edited by tat2titan; 01-24-2010 at 04:11 PM.
    2005 Nissan Titan SE KC FFV
    "IRC VK56 MEMBER"

Custom 4"Ram Air / Custom Fujita CAI / '08 IM / AirRaid TBS / Nismo LT Header's / UpRev Osiris Custom Tuned / Trans. Cooler / Catch Can / TruTrac / Banks Monster Exhaust / Mickey Thompson ET Street P295/45R/17 DR's

13.91 @ 96.82MPH
    60' - 1.90
    1/8 - 8.85 @ 77.17MPH

Thanks

Yeah Titanss is always posting about the exhaust piping, and he is the one who posted this (04Titanss)....My taillights are almost done. I did them a little too dark. They aren't black, but pretty close. I put a coat over the reverse lights too. They are lighter then the rest, but now I wish I would have just left them alone. I think putting a coat on them (reverse lense) is a good thing to do and would look sick if done right, but I fucked them up a little bit, because I got them too dark, then had to re-sand them down, but if didn't come out 100% even. They still look great though overall, and will be very niceonce I black out the rest of the stuff on my truck. I'm goign to do the 3rd brake light tonight. Its very easy, just takes time letting the paint dry and all

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thread Information