Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New times coming soon!

Thanks

Let me know how the install go's. I know i'd like to get the TransGo Kit installed in mine too.

Thanks

I will do, I don't know if any of you read toomnymods thread about his turbo build, but it looks liek it is possible that he got screwed by IPT. But he did post what needs to be bought to build up the tranny and it look slike about $1500-$1800 for a good beefed up tranny installed (buying the parts seperately), I think I will do that next year
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

this is gweasel77...
    Yeah, i was just reading that! That's meesed up!!! I can't believe they screwed him like that!!

I'm doing exhaust work this month. I'm about to start ordering my 2.25" piping & a FM 2.25"-3" Y. I'd like to do the TransGo Kit & PML pan in a couple months.
    2005 Nissan Titan SE KC FFV
    "IRC VK56 MEMBER"

Custom 4"Ram Air / Custom Fujita CAI / '08 IM / AirRaid TBS / Nismo LT Header's / UpRev Osiris Custom Tuned / Trans. Cooler / Catch Can / TruTrac / Banks Monster Exhaust / Mickey Thompson ET Street P295/45R/17 DR's

13.91 @ 96.82MPH
    60' - 1.90
    1/8 - 8.85 @ 77.17MPH

Thanks

Anyone wana give me a brief detailed thing of what happen with him over the IPT trans issue??
    "It's like buying a computer but not being able to complete the transaction without the internet...like fuck that!"
    2006 Bronze Titan 2wd
    Club president (FNA), NOAS, IRC VK56 MEMBER
    www.myspace.com/unawareconception
    http://www.myspace.com/floridanissanassociation
    Best time so far...
    15.19 @92.49 w/ 6.5 0-60mph

Thanks

Well his tranny went out. He had the wrong Calc load values for a couple months, but tuning it on the dyno finally killed it. He bought an Overhaul kit. He went to Aamco transmission and the guy took apart his supposed IPT built tranny. The Input clutches apparently looked totally stock and made out of OEM material. They were smoked very badly, and the guy said that part was def OEM quality clutches, not high performance. Also their is no way to know whether his othe rparts got Cryo-treated or not. Oh yeah, and his torque converter, the guy looked inside of it and said he knows what they did and its really easy and could have done it for $300 instead of the IPT almost $800.
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

^^ that sucks.. i would be furious, and heart broken at the same time
    08.5 SE CC IRC VK56 CLUB MEMBER AKA: ramennoodle whore™
    warning: objects in mirror are losing!

Mods: UPREV TUNED, K&N cai,tb spacer,screen delete, JBA headers,no cats,custom 2.25" exhaust, 2 40s fm's dumped,McGaughys 2"-3" drop,22" Milannis,debadged,Chrome upgrade,9" billet antenna,5% tint,t-rex billet grill,painted armada air dam,wiper cowl and wipers,smoked tails,keystone goodhood
    Headlight mod ( Thanks to SiMpLyMoDiFiEd ) 8k lows & fogs
    Waiting for Trutrac&90mm TB

Thanks

Sounds like IPT Trans is not going to have a good name after all.
    2008.5 Titan SE 4x4 (w/Tow Package), Smoke Grey
    Click to view my MODs

Thanks

Yeah I think I am going to just buy a performance overhaul kit myself and have a shop install it. Update on the Nitrous and shift kit. I talked to Marty at KRC Performance, and I can drop my truck off on Friday of next week, he is also going to put it on the dyno, to get my fuel correct (11.5-11.8) for the Nitrous. It will be cool to see how much power I have while spraying, I hope he does 1 or 2 NA pulls too. He will also be swapping me to the 1 step colder NGK Iridium plugs I have. I can't wait, but I work Friday, so I don't know how I'm going to get my truck there. Might have to have a friend drive it there while I'm working, and its about 45 min to 1 hour away LOL
    Last edited by O-Fivecc; 01-22-2010 at 07:56 PM.

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

^Nice update!
    "It's like buying a computer but not being able to complete the transaction without the internet...like fuck that!"
    2006 Bronze Titan 2wd
    Club president (FNA), NOAS, IRC VK56 MEMBER
    www.myspace.com/unawareconception
    http://www.myspace.com/floridanissanassociation
    Best time so far...
    15.19 @92.49 w/ 6.5 0-60mph

Thanks

Congrats ofive. Hope everything comes out great.
    IRC VK56 Member
    Mods:UpRev Tuned, 4" Ram Air Mod, TB Bypass, PGM with Nismo CAI, Doug Thorley LT's, 2.25" B-pipes with no cats, 07 IM, and 07 exhaust with magnaflow muffler. New times coming soon

Thread Information