Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: New times coming soon!

Full Access Member
    Thanks

check your nitrous solenoid it might not engage...

Thanks

My installer said that if I was only spraying fuel then my motor would have shut down? I know it sprays fuel, because it was leaking a tiny bit before I tightened it. I think its either the NOS selenoid or maybe I'm not hooked up to the right wire on the gas pedal, although Thrust Titan is the one who told me to hook it to the wire that we did. I'm so sick of messing with this kit. I changed out the sprak plugs today with the help of themaildude...easiest thing I've ever done. I just want this stupid Nitrous to work right...I was also in my stock tune, since I haven't gotten a chance to load my Nitrous tune yet...so annoying
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

You will get it figured out Steve! They the silver bullet will be looking to kick some ASS!
    2008 KC XE BT
    Mods: DIY Intake mod, K&N Air filter,JWT CS2 CAMS, 09 piping/12278 18" Magnaflow

Full Access Member
    Thanks

easiest way to get it to work is getting rid of the window switch and no ur truck wont shut off if u spray fuel while @ WOT. trust me ive done it and i still ran a 9.1 in the 8th lol but when i let off the gas she died on me LOL

Thanks

Well, I did let off because it was in manual mode, and I forgot to shift, so I let off and it didn't shut down...Did it twice. My window switch is not hooked up yet. I have an activation switch that will turn on the Nitrous at WOT whenever I turn it on. I just went WOT then at 3000 I flipped on the switch. I might sell the progressive window switch and have a push button. But I really like the idea of the progressive switch, so that I can have it kick in at only a 50 shot, then progress up to 100 shot so that if I hit it on the street, I don't roast the tires. I think it may have something to do with the wiring. When it sprayed and we saw it leak, was when I was in park and we had the hood up. We activated the switch but we had forgot to plug back in the accelerator plug. When that plug is out, it read WOT and sprayed in his parking lot (flooding the engine). So we know the fuel is coming out....I like the window switch, cause I don't have to think or do anything, but we will see, I just want to spray...I'm meeting the installer again tomorrow
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

Man your truck felt peppy.... in first gear! LOL I'm gonna say it..... lay of the Monster Drinks!!!

No worries bro I'm sure Randy will get it all figured out and done CORRECTLY. Last thing you want is for it to be a rushed install and God forbid, something go wrong down the track.

Thanks

I bet its not spraying. Maybe its not reading WOT and we have the wrong wiring. Yeah he will look at it, but again I have to go somewhere around noon, so it might not get finished. If not, I will take the lines off myself and hold the throttle down and see if it sprays nitrous and fuel out onto a towel. I wonder if I could do it in park

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

Its my Nitrous solenoid. We got my controller and tack adaptor wired in, I got the bottle PSI up to about 900 and opened the bottle. The Nitrous solenoid was spraying out Nitrous. I might could re-build it, but I'm just going to buy a new one today...Found the problem!

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

What's the new's???
    2005 Nissan Titan SE KC FFV
    "IRC VK56 MEMBER"

Custom 4"Ram Air / Custom Fujita CAI / '08 IM / AirRaid TBS / Nismo LT Header's / UpRev Osiris Custom Tuned / Trans. Cooler / Catch Can / TruTrac / Banks Monster Exhaust / Mickey Thompson ET Street P295/45R/17 DR's

13.91 @ 96.82MPH
    60' - 1.90
    1/8 - 8.85 @ 77.17MPH

Thanks

Nitrous sucks, I hate it, I can't get anything to work. I got my solenoid tonight, installed it, then went for a test drive and nothing. i have to play with the controller some more....Starting to become "over" messing with this shit. I'm going to try some different programs at the track Sunday, and talk to RBs Titan on Saturday. If its not working by the end of the weekend, I'll sell the shit

And before you say it KHA, I'm not taking the controller off LOL, its either the controller and system works, or its all getting sold LOL

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thread Information