Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wheeling pics post them up!

Thanks

^Love the choice in music man. It compliments it very well
    "It's like buying a computer but not being able to complete the transaction without the internet...like fuck that!"
    2006 Bronze Titan 2wd
    Club president (FNA), NOAS, IRC VK56 MEMBER
    www.myspace.com/unawareconception
    http://www.myspace.com/floridanissanassociation
    Best time so far...
    15.19 @92.49 w/ 6.5 0-60mph

Full Access Member dezert-hooligan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 06_footy View Post
    ^Love the choice in music man. It compliments it very well
    thanks man and i had no clue what i was doing when i edited those videos... i was satisfied with the outcome and didn't want to mess it up anymore than i already did, lol...

btw, nice pics of the fronty meets! i hear that place is fun where you were at. didn't realize we were leap-frogging each other with picture posts, hahaha... cool
    <_____>

Thanks

Hey man both of our pics were worth the leaps...some more than others expecially in your case..lol

Do you happen to have pics of the jump in your sig? Thats ganrly as hell!
    "It's like buying a computer but not being able to complete the transaction without the internet...like fuck that!"
    2006 Bronze Titan 2wd
    Club president (FNA), NOAS, IRC VK56 MEMBER
    www.myspace.com/unawareconception
    http://www.myspace.com/floridanissanassociation
    Best time so far...
    15.19 @92.49 w/ 6.5 0-60mph

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 06_footy View Post
    Hey man both of our pics were worth the leaps...some more than others expecially in your case..lol

Do you happen to have pics of the jump in your sig? Thats ganrly as hell!
    no, both sets of pics are awesome man! as far as more pics of my leaps... napes! its on my old laptop and others are on a cd and they are in storage. there was one jump where i hit the jump at 60 mph and was easily 2 to 4 feet higher and much longer... and add to that a full pancake shot of my truck looking like a slammed low-rider on the landing. and the landing was like butter. only 2 witnesses were titantalk member BanksTitan and his good friend Mark. BanksTitan (Jon) is in charge of Business and Engineering operations at Gale Banks engineering and is a friend. great guy! he had one of them fancy, 5 pics per second, kinda camera and snapped the whole jump... BUT, he didn't catch me at the highest point of my jump but he said it would have cleared him had he been standing underneath the pinnacle of the jump. and he's around 6'... i know it was huge because i was airborne for a LONG time and seriously high up off the ground as my butthole puckered for the landing, lol... arrggh, best jump and it wasn't caught on film... oh well... sooooo, the pic i have as my sig is the only one that is worthy or high enough to use as a signature pic. LOL... sometime soon i'll venture into storage and dig out the rest of the pics or perhaps find em in an old post.
    <_____>

Thanks

Dude hooli, those photos and videos are epic, there some many titan in that one pic of there all lined up! Epic times I bet.
    2008 KC XE BT
    Mods: DIY Intake mod, K&N Air filter,JWT CS2 CAMS, 09 piping/12278 18" Magnaflow

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickspeed View Post
    Dude hooli, those photos and videos are epic, there some many titan in that one pic of there all lined up! Epic times I bet.
    it was insane dude! there were 5 titans that didn't make that group shot cause they were either still off roaming Johnson Valley or sustained damage. my good friend was one of them... he blew his coilovers and bent his coil buckets from launching by accident and yellowmantis' 4wd would not disengage so Taz (former Nissan tech) had to remove something (i can't remember what it was) so the front wheels weren't hooked on. both those guys limped home. not fun for those 2 guys. and titanrider who let us stage at his lil dezert shack headed back to base early cause he was going out on his dirtbike to bung with his girlfriend. ya, i used to be motivated organizing and rallying the troops for meets. case in point, the huntington beach meet where we had over 75 titans congregated at the HB pier. in these economic times its become a bit harder to organize meets.
    <_____>

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dezert-hooligan View Post
    it was insane dude! there were 5 titans that didn't make that group shot cause they were either still off roaming Johnson Valley or sustained damage. my good friend was one of them... he blew his coilovers and bent his coil buckets from launching by accident and yellowmantis' 4wd would not disengage so Taz (former Nissan tech) had to remove something (i can't remember what it was) so the front wheels weren't hooked on. both those guys limped home. not fun for those 2 guys. and titanrider who let us stage at his lil dezert shack headed back to base early cause he was going out on his dirtbike to bung with his girlfriend. ya, i used to be motivated organizing and rallying the troops for meets. case in point, the huntington beach meet where we had over 75 titans congregated at the HB pier. in these economic times its become a bit harder to organize meets.
    O shit, to bend a coil bucket is a big ass jump! It would be sweet to get the titanarmy together again some time in the summer for a big ass meet. If we start laying the plans out now then maybe a lot will show up, unlike HB last weekend.
    2008 KC XE BT
    Mods: DIY Intake mod, K&N Air filter,JWT CS2 CAMS, 09 piping/12278 18" Magnaflow

Thanks

Looks fun! Thanks for sharing guys.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickspeed View Post
    O shit, to bend a coil bucket is a big ass jump! It would be sweet to get the titanarmy together again some time in the summer for a big ass meet. If we start laying the plans out now then maybe a lot will show up, unlike HB last weekend.
    the HB meet actually took place??? ohh, i've launched my titan at plaster and lawn darted into the face of the next huge whoop... bent the living shit out of my coilover buckets.. which led to me needing to torch the buckets out and have hoops and the PRG kit installed and front bumper or what was left of it removed and replaced with a tube bumper, LOL
    <_____>

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dezert-hooligan View Post
    the HB meet actually took place??? ohh, i've launched my titan at plaster and lawn darted into the face of the next huge whoop... bent the living shit out of my coilover buckets.. which led to me needing to torch the buckets out and have hoops and the PRG kit installed and front bumper or what was left of it removed and replaced with a tube bumper, LOL
    At least it was a lawn dart and not a yard sell. I watch the master craft TT yard sale @ last years laughlin race, it endo of one of the infeild jumps and flipped three times. You can see it in the this photo in the back ground, the tow truck is backing up to get it. I broke the whole back of the truck off and the fuel cell was ripped open like a tin can.

2008 KC XE BT

Thread Information