Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell us alittle about yourself....

Thanks

Cool Tell us alittle about yourself....

I certaintly dont mean to pry or anything. Just for everyone to get a better feel for ya. Let us know alittle abit about you. It doesnt matter what..... in one phrase though!!

Im an asshole....LOL
    Last edited by 06_footy; 01-18-2010 at 09:09 PM.
    "It's like buying a computer but not being able to complete the transaction without the internet...like fuck that!"
    2006 Bronze Titan 2wd
    Club president (FNA), NOAS, IRC VK56 MEMBER
    www.myspace.com/unawareconception
    http://www.myspace.com/floridanissanassociation
    Best time so far...
    15.19 @92.49 w/ 6.5 0-60mph

Full Access Member dezert-hooligan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 06_footy View Post
    I certaintly dont mean to pry or anything. Just for everyone to get a better feel for ya. Let us know alittle abit about you. It doesnt matter what..... in one phrase though!!

Im an asshole....LOL
    took the words right out of my mouth! LOL... i'm a skeeball technician and foosball table repairman
    <_____>

Thanks

^In all truth im a Sherwin Williams paintstore employee and an advid truck enthusiast.

Sidenote-Alot of people think if i could get paid for being what i originally posted. Id be one wealthy 20yr old..LOL
    "It's like buying a computer but not being able to complete the transaction without the internet...like fuck that!"
    2006 Bronze Titan 2wd
    Best time so far...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 06_footy View Post
    ^In all truth im a Sherwin Williams paintstore employee and an advid truck enthusiast.

Sidenote-Alot of people think if i could get paid for being what i originally posted. Id be one wealthy 20yr old..LOL
    i also service ping pong tables and air hockey tables!
    <_____>

Full Access Member mde's04Titan's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a welder, spray arc mig wire to be more precise. It's quite possibly the hottest, fastest form of welding known to man. I welded for 6 years before getting the spray arc job, and it blew me away how much faster and hotter it was. I also fabricate and weld out parts for hydraulic excavators. And when they need it, I proof fixtures for model change overs. I've been with John Deere-Hitachi building excavators for just over 12 yrs now, and still enjoy my work. I like building stuff!!
    2004 Deepwater Blue 2wd XE Crew Cab w/Pop Pkg-non BT--Exterior Mods--Wade In-Channel's; Chrome grill; TFP Stainless Fender Trim; Boss 315 20's machine finish w/silver in-lay; cross drilled and slotted rotors; fact step rails & diff cover from '06--Power Mods--K&N drop in; Factory Air Box mod; 2* timing advance; redone Y-pipe in stock size; Magnaflow 18" SISO w/chrome tip--Interior/Sound Mods--2 MA Audio 10's; Hi-fonics Brutus 1610-D; 2 sets Pioneer TS-D720C's; Autotek 66; Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD

Thanks

[QUOTE=mde's04Titan;536]I am a welder...QUOTE]
    that is very cool MDE... buidling stuff is always cool and enjoyable!
    <_____>

Thanks

^On that note. Im a songwritter as a hobby as well as write my own poetry. Along with paintings and such...
    2006 Bronze Titan 2wd
    Best time so far...

Full Access Member mde's04Titan's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep, I kept getting drawn back into the welding field, haha, we're a dying breed. Most of the younger crowd that tries it out says "There's gotta be a better way..." and they are still young enough to get out, and find that better way, before the mortgage and kids. I tried machining, and fell right into it, but the work fell out, sooooooo, back to the "ole standby". Since I've gotten on at JDH, I'm pretty darn content!

I couldn't even imagine trying to write a song......you can't bang it with a hammer, so I'd be lost.
    2004 Deepwater Blue 2wd XE Crew Cab w/Pop Pkg-non BT--Exterior Mods--Wade In-Channel's; Chrome grill; TFP Stainless Fender Trim; Boss 315 20's machine finish w/silver in-lay; cross drilled and slotted rotors; fact step rails & diff cover from '06--Power Mods--K&N drop in; Factory Air Box mod; 2* timing advance; redone Y-pipe in stock size; Magnaflow 18" SISO w/chrome tip--Interior/Sound Mods--2 MA Audio 10's; Hi-fonics Brutus 1610-D; 2 sets Pioneer TS-D720C's; Autotek 66; Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD

Thanks

Thats what your profile is for...
    2008.5 Titan SE 4x4 (w/Tow Package), Smoke Grey
    Click to view my MODs

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mde's04Titan View Post
    Yep, I kept getting drawn back into the welding field, haha, we're a dying breed. Most of the younger crowd that tries it out says "There's gotta be a better way..." and they are still young enough to get out, and find that better way, before the mortgage and kids. I tried machining, and fell right into it, but the work fell out, sooooooo, back to the "ole standby". Since I've gotten on at JDH, I'm pretty darn content!

I couldn't even imagine trying to write a song......you can't bang it with a hammer, so I'd be lost.
    My teacher back in highschool got me into writing poetry after we had a study on Shakespeare. Well from what she told me, i had a nitche for it and so years later. I can just write down what im feeling and it comes off expressive. It may come off like wtf?? but i can even rhyme& rap. But mostly humorous stuff with rap though because it makes people smile/laugh. So its something thats missing nowadays..you know laughter.
    2006 Bronze Titan 2wd
    Best time so far...

Thread Information