Some added info for you all..

This is a very simple and straight foward install that pretty much anybody will be able to do. You will need 1 tool that not everybody has laying around the garage, a fuel line/ac line seperator. I got a kit of different sizes made by All Pro, from Advanced Auto Parts for $10.00.

You will need the one marked for size 3/8. This tool is slit down the side, so you just fit it over top of the line, and push it into the fitting of the fuel line. At the same time, you are pulling the fuel line away from the tool.

Elivate fuel line once it is removed, out of the way so as not to let fuel leak out. Nest decide where you want to locate your new ECO filter. I have seen some attached to the air conditioning line that runs close by, I decided to mount it to my Volant Air Box so it could be more readily seen, as well as the stainless steel line! It really doesn't matter, personal prefrence. If you decide to mount to Volant box, remove lid, drill 2 holes about 3/8" apart on each side where the fittings at the end of the filter are. Run 2 wire ties through the holes and around the filter fittings.

Now take the stock line you took off and attach to the end of the new filter, it just snaps on, and is locked. Attach the braided line to the fitting you removed the stock line from the same way. YOU ARE DONE!!!!