Thread: First time Titan owner in Gilbert AZ

Thanks

Default First time Titan owner in Gilbert AZ

Hello, first time owner of a titan. Traded my 06 lifted dodge mega cab diesel for my sporty silver 2010 titan se 4x2. Got super tired of the ruff ride and insane diesel gas prices and poor mileage. the big 37s pulled ya all over the place down the highway. Anyway. I have a friend who works as a mechanical engineer for Nissan and used to work on these trucks. Said I should look into them. I did and i really like this little hot rod. Price was excellent, compared to the chevy and dodges. Did a ton of errands and it made them so much less hassle. Its a good change. I really wanted a new issues, quick and very comfortable truck that I could cruise to CA ant tow a hot rod or bike.

You have all seen stock titans so I will save ya a redundant pic. My only complaint thus far is the stance. icky... got to take the stink bug out of it asap. I will be lurking and trying to figure out which way I will alter this thing, up or down, so thanks in advance for the help. I use the crap out of the bed so If and I want to maintain ride and drivability #1...so nothing drastic.

I am a gearhead and do much of my own work. I am a hamber, and into traditional styled customs. I have a bagged big window 64 chevy that's just about finished. A chopped 54 that I am working on now. It will be bagged as soon as I finish the body work. I have one of the few bagged drivable 60s econoline pick ups in the nation that i am building a hopped up 250 and aod for. A mild custom 65 buick riviera. Those are all running and driving. I am getting a rusty 64 ford pu finished up thats static dropped with a roller 302 and aod. When that's gone I will start hammering out my 63 falcon gasser.

AS for as bikes 06 road king for me and the wife. a 70 electra glide and just picked up a 51 hd chopper that I will put together.

I seem to collect projects and sell at a loss...haha

More info than you needed but its there if you have any of the same interests and or questions hit me up.
    "Hand me that piano."

Thanks

Awesome man!!! Enjoy it, T's are fun trucks!
    2008 KC XE BT
    Mods: DIY Intake mod, K&N Air filter,JWT CS2 CAMS, 09 piping/12278 18" Magnaflow

Thread Information