Thread: Personal Posters

Thanks

Default Personal Posters

I didn't know where to post this but I was wondering if any of you would like to have a poster of their vehicle design... I can work a little magic with some pictures of your rig, and it can be a printed, frame and display ...

I know some of us love our cars, so why not display our pride and joy to friends, family and coworkers...

Here are some work I done

this can also be printed on Tshirt, informational banner for auto competitions(display mods list)... etc, etc...

if anyone is interested pls contact me by PM or @ my email [email protected]

Thanks

Full Access Member
    Thanks

What kind of file is it? At my work in the lab they make 20x30 posters and even mount them on styro board for $15...... Very nice work.

Thanks

wow that's a really good price, I can make it in any kind of file you need it, psd, jpeg, png, etc.... I usually pay $10 for a 11x14 print... Where do you work is it custco or Sams I dont remember ?

Thanks

Dude thats sick! I would love apic pf my truck on my wall with "2005 Crew Cab Titan 13.3 at 104 MPH"..Then "Street Truck" across the bottom....I may hit you up for this, I do love my ride, and want it remembered after it is gone
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

thanks, let me know, this is the reason Im offering this to you guys. I also love my titan and know how much we love them and take pride on owning them and modding them...

hit me up when you ready
    I can also do family pictures, sport collages etc

here some work I done

Thanks

thanks you guys, and you'll can let me know when you'll would like some work to be done, it doesnt have to be of our trucks as you'll can see I also can do family and sport poster (collages)

here a few more I just did for another kid from my son team and his brother

Here's another thing my wife and my family like for me to do for them. Invitations for party
    they are cheap, they are custom, look good and family member love them..

Thanks

yes

Thread Information