Thread: Injector Help!

Full Access Member
    Thanks

Default Injector Help!

Hey guys,

I need some help. I am getting the run around from a couple of manufacturers when it comes to injectors for the Titan. I talked to RC Engineering, and recieved 2 part numbers (SLG-440 & SL4-440) that would fit our Titan, but it also needs a 1/2" spacer and harnesses to fit our sensor. I talked to Vortech, and they gave me a part number which fits our T's and a 99-01 4.6L Mustang. Here is the problem, which is what, and is there a cheaper solution? Both RC and Vortech want upwards of $900 for the injectors,spacers, and wiring harness clips.

What I need is a 42lb or 440cc injector. If I can find a better solution than the current ones listed, I will probably keep the blower.

I also spoke with Deathschwerks, and they gave me the part-number that works for a 350z, and they said they weren't 100% sure that it would fit our trucks. I want to make sure 100% that it will work because if/when I install, I don't want to be stuck in the middle of it.

One other related question, if in question everything works fine, is it OK if I drive the truck (not in boost) with the injectors to the tuner at cruising speeds? I really have no other way to get down there and towing will be expensive for me

Mike

Thanks

Does stillen sell injectors that are for the supecharger kit?
    2008 KC XE BT
    Mods: DIY Intake mod, K&N Air filter,JWT CS2 CAMS, 09 piping/12278 18" Magnaflow

Full Access Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickspeed View Post
    Does stillen sell injectors that are for the supecharger kit?
    Stillen uses secondary injectors. In total, there are the 8 stock injectors, and the additional 8 injectors Stillen supplies with the blower. I want to get rid of that set up and use 8 upgraded injectors in place of the stock ones and plug the Stillen ones.

Thread Information