Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Off road with DanielK, etc..........

Thanks

well all you san diegens or where ever you are from should just make a massive road trip and we can take like 30 titans to the rubicon and watch them all get stuck in like 2 seconds
    2005 NISSAN TITAN 4X4 CREW CAB, 6INCH FABTECH LIFT, 3INCH PERFORMANCE ACCS LIFT, SHACKLE MOUNTS FLIPPED, CUSTOM SHACKLES, 08 COIL OVER SPRINGS, 38.5X15.5 SUPER SWAMPER RADIALS, 18X10 ULTRA ROGUE WHEELS, SUPER CHIPS CORTEX, VOLANT COLD AIR INTAKE, FLOWMASTER EXHAUST, RUNNING BOARDS, LINEX BEDLINER, RANCH HAND REAR BUMPER, PRG SWAY BAR ENDLINKS, PRG DRIVE SHAFT SPACER, TINTED WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHTS AND 3RD BRAKE LIGHT, ELECTRIC REAR SLIDING WINDOW, E-LOCKER,

Thanks

nice pict and video.... the super swampers look fantastic....

Full Access Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by d0va View Post
    nice pict and video.... the super swampers look fantastic....
    They did look fantastic until that trip. Now they have gouges etc. in them... The pics really dont do justice to what we put his truck through.

Thanks

haha yea they took a beating but there are still plenty of huge knobs on them
    2005 NISSAN TITAN 4X4 CREW CAB, 6INCH FABTECH LIFT, 3INCH PERFORMANCE ACCS LIFT, SHACKLE MOUNTS FLIPPED, CUSTOM SHACKLES, 08 COIL OVER SPRINGS, 38.5X15.5 SUPER SWAMPER RADIALS, 18X10 ULTRA ROGUE WHEELS, SUPER CHIPS CORTEX, VOLANT COLD AIR INTAKE, FLOWMASTER EXHAUST, RUNNING BOARDS, LINEX BEDLINER, RANCH HAND REAR BUMPER, PRG SWAY BAR ENDLINKS, PRG DRIVE SHAFT SPACER, TINTED WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHTS AND 3RD BRAKE LIGHT, ELECTRIC REAR SLIDING WINDOW, E-LOCKER,

Thanks

thats the way my BFG MT wheels been since my 1st offroad trip, about 20k ago and no problems... I guess all radial tires do that, if not they would be to hard for DD... I would like to run a set off boggers for offroading on the T, but I heard those thing have to much grip offroad that they break axles...

Thanks

well for rocks or climbing i just go slow and it grips like a mother but i dont ever spin a tire, i love these thangs... now mud different story, i can gun it spin em up and sling sum mud. the tires them selves are 8ply so very tuff the knobs are soft even on radials because if they werent trying to drive on road would be gruesom.

Thread Information