Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The changes in my Titan

Thanks

Default The changes in my Titan

Well, I sold off my headers, Nitrous, slicks, and Uprev. I now have a BD GT and I hollowed the cats on the OEM manifolds. I sold this stuff to have funds for a wedding and moving in with the fiance/wife. Anyway, afer I sold the stuff, I started making a lot better money. I got bills paid off and was still able to do at least some exterior mods. I am actually going to put on my roll-pan now, so pause this thread, I will be back to post all my pics.
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

Modded OEM headlights, eye-lids, fog lights, OEM 20's painted graphite, engine pieces painted graphite all to match my AEM intake. Installed roll pan today, will get pics tomorrow. Next is remove a leaf and HID's for the fogs
    Fogs and engine pieces 003.JPG
    Fogs and engine pieces 002.JPG
    Fogs and engine pieces 006.JPG
    Fogs and engine pieces 009.JPG
    Fogs and engine pieces 007.JPG
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

Truck is looking sick as fuck man!!!!!!!!!!!
    2008 KC XE BT
    Mods: DIY Intake mod, K&N Air filter,JWT CS2 CAMS, 09 piping/12278 18" Magnaflow

Full Access Member
    Thanks

lookin good man

Thanks

That looks good other than the reflection in the tail light.

Thanks

Why you checkin me out?

Here's my stupid looking roll pan

roll pan 005.JPG
    roll pan 004.JPG

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

What is stupid about it?
    2008 KC XE BT
    Mods: DIY Intake mod, K&N Air filter,JWT CS2 CAMS, 09 piping/12278 18" Magnaflow

Thanks

That the rear of my truck is so high. I think it looks out of place. I am lowering the rear, just not sure when. Everyone on the forums likes it, I think it looks out of place on a nearly stock height truck. I'm not a fan of the fitment, but I can fix that

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

Nothing a little duct tape can't fix.

2004 Silver CC SE 4x4, AEM Brute Force,Flowmaster super 44, Superchips Cortex (93 Tune), Dunder Grillz Custom Web Grill Painted Black, Painted badges (Black), Smoked taillights, Black LED 3rd Brake Light, Hunter Dan Black Bull Bar, 18x8.5 Dick Cepek Torque wheels, BFG AT 275/65-18, Silver Hood decals (AEM, Superchips, MightyTitans.com), More to come....

Thread Information