Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a titantalk thread that went crazy!!!

Full Access Member
    Thanks

Default a titantalk thread that went crazy!!!

lol it was good till it got locked m101 is crazy and toomnymods defends himself pretty good KUDOS CHRIS!!!!

Thanks

I have a tendency to believe one over the other in the debate. I think they should just fight it out, then go have a beer together LOL
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

It was just getting good and bam m101 got the banned hammer. Wonder how happy deerslayer is???
    2008 KC XE BT
    Mods: DIY Intake mod, K&N Air filter,JWT CS2 CAMS, 09 piping/12278 18" Magnaflow

Thanks

Best line

"HIS UNICORN MOBILE IS THE 3RD I RACED IN THAT VID."

Chris
    2008 KC XE BT
    Mods: DIY Intake mod, K&N Air filter,JWT CS2 CAMS, 09 piping/12278 18" Magnaflow

Full Access Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickspeed View Post
    It was just getting good and bam m101 got the banned hammer. Wonder how happy deerslayer is???
    deerslayer must be crying with joy

Thanks

Why don't they just line up and race each other. Argue that the other one jumped, knock each other around, kiss and make up. That should settle everything.

Thanks

I actually thought it was pretty damn hilarious when M101 said toomny sits at home and busts out knuckle babies and play World of Warcraft LOL.....I can't talk though, I went through my hase where I played Call of Duty 10 hours, 12 hours straight.
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by O-Fivecc View Post
    I actually thought it was pretty damn hilarious when M101 said toomny sits at home and busts out knuckle babies and play World of Warcraft LOL.....I can't talk though, I went through my hase where I played Call of Duty 10 hours, 12 hours straight.
    COD is VERY different than World Of War Craft... I play COD on occasion but WOWC???? LOL But, to each their own....

M101 should have been banned LONG ago. The dude's posts are hilarious but the drama and the know it all attitude gets old quick. I think the 2 of them should STFU and just hug it out! LOL

Thanks

What the hell are they gonna race with??? m101's Lambo eating, F-22 spanking TT Titan was sold a long time ago so no there's no stepping up now, it's all just BS "fish that got away" stories....
    2005 Armada LE 4x4 - Superchips Tuned - AirBox Mod - ProComp 6" Lift - Sway-A-Way - Nitto TerraGrappler 325/60-18

Thanks

I then they should race there key boards and see who's is faster!!! You see another one got canned too, KINGMADE. There droppin like fly's over there....
    2008 KC XE BT

Thread Information