So i have not been on TO too much lately, but one thing that I dont see is a Bed-liner thread devoted to what you have and plan to bed-line on your Truck or anywhere in your life! I mean honestly, the stuff can change the whole look of your T and is only 6 bucks a can! shoot if rustolium would pay off my truck Id let them bed-line the whole thing and I could be a driving advertisement! ANYWAYS, enough talk, lets see those pics!...Il start!

so here is how my T started...
[IMG][/IMG]

then it all started with the back bumper,

once I did that I knew I was hooked...the next thing I did was my wiper cowls!

once I saw how much it cleaned up the faded white looking plastic I did the bedrails along with removing the rear burger and doing the bib...

before:

after:

after that I decided that I no longer liked the stock grille look so I did the mesh grill mod and then I did the whole outer shell, I originally left the stock grill and just bedlined over the burger but it chipped and the chrome shined through and it looked badd...

last, but by far not least, and not the last ever just the last i have done so far, THE WHOLE FRONT BUMPER!

and now for one last example of what bedliner (and other things) can do to change the apperance of a truck. remember, 6 bucks a can!!!!

Before:

AFTER: