This contest will be really easy for all of you to do. You will not have to send in cash for this, all you have to do is be active on the forum for the month of July.

POST ONLY ONCE IN THIS THREAD!!

Here are the rules.

1. You most post in this thread only once to let use know you are interested in entering in this contest. Once again, post only once in this thread. If you post more then once, you will disqualified from the contest.

2. You will have to have atleast 50 posts during the month of the contest (July) and you will then be eligible to be in the contest. We will be watching to see if you reached that 50 post count, so no cheating!

3. Posts can be posted anywhere on the forums, but we ask if you make them worthy posts and not BS posts. If we notice you posting alot of short, worthless, offtopic posts, we will disqualify you. This contest is to get TO.com some activity again, so please, try to make your 50 posts knowledgeable posts.

4. There will need to be alteast 10 members entered and qualified(50 or more posts) into this contest before there will be winners.

5. All staff is eligible to enter in this contest. I am not of course.

6. If you do not get 50 posts by the end of the month, you will not be eligible for the contest. Sorry.

I will say it again.... POST ONLY ONCE IN THIS THREAD!! Just post something like "I'm in" in this thread. That's really all you have to do.

You do not have to pay anything for this, just be active on the forums. The way the winners will be picked is that I will take the number of posts this thread has at the end of the month and put it into a hat and start picking out numbers. If your post number is pick, you win. That easy. For example, say there is 55 posts. I will take 2 - 55 (Not including the first post, mine) and put the numbers into a bowl and start picking.

Prizes:

1st - $30 Gift Card to Home Depot or Lowes
2nd - $20 Gift Card to Home Depot or Lowes
3rd - $15 Gift Card to Home Depot or Lowes
4th - $10 Gift Certificate to AccessMagazines.com
5th - $5 Gift Certificate to AccessMagazines.com

If you have any questions about this contest, DO NOT POST THEM HERE!!! Please go here to ask them :

http://www.titanowners.com/forum/sho...test-questions

Just post up some of your knowledge about the titan up on the boards. That's all we ask and please try to refrain from making all of your 50 posts offtopic.

Thanks

Bryan