Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our first contest on TO.com - July Contest

Thanks

Default Our first contest on TO.com - July Contest

This contest will be really easy for all of you to do. You will not have to send in cash for this, all you have to do is be active on the forum for the month of July.

POST ONLY ONCE IN THIS THREAD!!

Here are the rules.

1. You most post in this thread only once to let use know you are interested in entering in this contest. Once again, post only once in this thread. If you post more then once, you will disqualified from the contest.

2. You will have to have atleast 50 posts during the month of the contest (July) and you will then be eligible to be in the contest. We will be watching to see if you reached that 50 post count, so no cheating!

3. Posts can be posted anywhere on the forums, but we ask if you make them worthy posts and not BS posts. If we notice you posting alot of short, worthless, offtopic posts, we will disqualify you. This contest is to get TO.com some activity again, so please, try to make your 50 posts knowledgeable posts.

4. There will need to be alteast 10 members entered and qualified(50 or more posts) into this contest before there will be winners.

5. All staff is eligible to enter in this contest. I am not of course.

6. If you do not get 50 posts by the end of the month, you will not be eligible for the contest. Sorry.

I will say it again.... POST ONLY ONCE IN THIS THREAD!! Just post something like "I'm in" in this thread. That's really all you have to do.

You do not have to pay anything for this, just be active on the forums. The way the winners will be picked is that I will take the number of posts this thread has at the end of the month and put it into a hat and start picking out numbers. If your post number is pick, you win. That easy. For example, say there is 55 posts. I will take 2 - 55 (Not including the first post, mine) and put the numbers into a bowl and start picking.

Prizes:

1st - $30 Gift Card to Home Depot or Lowes
    2nd - $20 Gift Card to Home Depot or Lowes
    3rd - $15 Gift Card to Home Depot or Lowes
    4th - $10 Gift Certificate to AccessMagazines.com
    5th - $5 Gift Certificate to AccessMagazines.com

If you have any questions about this contest, DO NOT POST THEM HERE!!! Please go here to ask them :

http://www.titanowners.com/forum/sho...test-questions

Just post up some of your knowledge about the titan up on the boards. That's all we ask and please try to refrain from making all of your 50 posts offtopic.

Thanks

Bryan

Thanks

Hey what the heck. Im in.

Thanks

Default I'm in!

Okay guys this sounds awsome, a contest to share some knowledge! I'm in so start counting moderators! If 50 is all I need than I'm about to blow you out of the water...LOL or at least try. Good luck every body!
    2005 TITAN XE 2WD

Exterior Mods: 35" BFG A/T's, 17" Ballistic Wizards, DEBADGED, DIY Custom Engine Cover, 2" Procomp Leveling kit, DDM 6K 35W HID Lows, ALL LED Exterior Lights, Tinted Tails and Third Brake Light
    Interior Mods: Kenwood KVT-514 7” touch screen h/u, Iphone 3gs Adapter, LED map and Dome lights
    Performance Mods: Flowmaster Exhaust, Volant CAI with K&N Filter.
    BEDLINED: Rear Bumper, Wiper Cowl, Third Brake Light Caps Inside T, Bedsides, Tailgate Bib, Stock Grill & Burger

Thanks

'06 MINI-TITAN & for all you haterz
    Mods: PRG Mini-kit, Flowmaster Super 44 Series, Chrome welded tip, GY Wrangler Duratracs aka M/T Hybrids!, Flat Rear Glass, HIDs, Stickers = STOCK

Thanks

cool... I'm in!!!

Thanks

This is do able! Let's bring TO back! Been to quite around here lately.
    2008 KC XE BT
    Mods: DIY Intake mod, K&N Air filter,JWT CS2 CAMS, 09 piping/12278 18" Magnaflow

Thanks

Why not, I'm in.

Thanks

I think this is really cool of you guy's! I'm definitely interested in a HD card! I love that place & this place!
    2005 Nissan Titan SE KC FFV
    "IRC VK56 MEMBER"

Custom 4"Ram Air / Custom Fujita CAI / '08 IM / AirRaid TBS / Nismo LT Header's / UpRev Osiris Custom Tuned / Trans. Cooler / Catch Can / TruTrac / Banks Monster Exhaust / Mickey Thompson ET Street P295/45R/17 DR's

13.91 @ 96.82MPH
    60' - 1.90
    1/8 - 8.85 @ 77.17MPH

Thanks

I'm in. Crap I only have 1/2 the month LOL
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

We need one more member to be able to compete... Im in 8 days to post 50 times...

Thread Information