Thread: JUNE 6TH HB socal meet!

Thanks

Thumbs up JUNE 6TH HB socal meet!

WOW! It has been a while since I posted on here...too much time on TT and not enough for you guys LOL anyways, Putting together a meet for this sunday at Huntington Beach. Sorry it is kinda late notice for you guys but I still wanted to throw it out there!

When: June 6th @ 9:30AM- Whenever
    Where: Huntington Beach. From 405 head west on Brookhurst St. until it dead ends at PCH. Enter Parking Lot at Brookhurst/PCH. Head to south end of parking lot, away from pier.
    What: TITAN MEET! Also, bring some trunks, family, whatever. We are going to be at the beach and I doubt that we will spend the whole day looking at eachothers trucks, why not enjoy the beach.
    What to bring: TITAN..LOL and it is $15 dollars to park for the day, kinda sucks but worth it if you are there all day!

Remember, it is summer so crowds will be coming too. The earlier the better because the parking lot will fill up fast! if anybody has any questions or wants to caravan with me and some guys from TT email me: [email protected]

oh and sorry for the crappy map LOL

1. BFALCO126 (there are also about 11 other guys from TT that have signed up and I think a few people from clubtitan!)

Thanks

okay here is the list from TT. this is also posted on MT and im going to join CT and post there too!

1.BFALCO126___Brandon
    2.Dpeteland____Peter *( will probably bring my friend and maybe get him to get his taco to the meet )*
    3.Opedopy___Tim
    4. EDDIE FONZARELI
    5.ADRIANM AND MAYBE ANOTHER FRIEND WITH A TITAN
    6. LanceSlide_Lance
    7.LAZIEGUY247-Rudy
    8.salstats
    9.Gwarlack-Todd
    10. A.I.I.(Maybe)
    11. Spark___David

Thanks

looks like it may be a good turn out, i really want to go but just got back from camping with krh2, my truck is filthy and i broke my exhaust mount so it just flops around, we will see how i fell lata maybe me and the wife will come.
    2005 NISSAN TITAN 4X4 CREW CAB, 6INCH FABTECH LIFT, 3INCH PERFORMANCE ACCS LIFT, SHACKLE MOUNTS FLIPPED, CUSTOM SHACKLES, 08 COIL OVER SPRINGS, 38.5X15.5 SUPER SWAMPER RADIALS, 18X10 ULTRA ROGUE WHEELS, SUPER CHIPS CORTEX, VOLANT COLD AIR INTAKE, FLOWMASTER EXHAUST, RUNNING BOARDS, LINEX BEDLINER, RANCH HAND REAR BUMPER, PRG SWAY BAR ENDLINKS, PRG DRIVE SHAFT SPACER, TINTED WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHTS AND 3RD BRAKE LIGHT, ELECTRIC REAR SLIDING WINDOW, E-LOCKER,

Thanks

any pics from the meet????
    2005 NISSAN TITAN 4X4 CREW CAB, 6INCH FABTECH LIFT, 3INCH PERFORMANCE ACCS LIFT, SHACKLE MOUNTS FLIPPED, CUSTOM SHACKLES, 08 COIL OVER SPRINGS, 38.5X15.5 SUPER SWAMPER RADIALS, 18X10 ULTRA ROGUE WHEELS, SUPER CHIPS CORTEX, VOLANT COLD AIR INTAKE, FLOWMASTER EXHAUST, RUNNING BOARDS, LINEX BEDLINER, RANCH HAND REAR BUMPER, PRG SWAY BAR ENDLINKS, PRG DRIVE SHAFT SPACER, TINTED WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHTS AND 3RD BRAKE LIGHT, ELECTRIC REAR SLIDING WINDOW, E-LOCKER,

Thanks

more on TT that other people took!
    2005 TITAN XE 2WD

Exterior Mods: 35" BFG A/T's, 17" Ballistic Wizards, DEBADGED, DIY Custom Engine Cover, 2" Procomp Leveling kit, DDM 6K 35W HID Lows, ALL LED Exterior Lights, Tinted Tails and Third Brake Light
    Interior Mods: Kenwood KVT-514 7” touch screen h/u, Iphone 3gs Adapter, LED map and Dome lights
    Performance Mods: Flowmaster Exhaust, Volant CAI with K&N Filter.
    BEDLINED: Rear Bumper, Wiper Cowl, Third Brake Light Caps Inside T, Bedsides, Tailgate Bib, Stock Grill & Burger

Thread Information