Thread: Day of fun on the lake.. Me, DanielK, & Greg

Full Access Member
    Thanks

Default Day of fun on the lake.. Me, DanielK, & Greg

Spent the better part of Saturday on Lake El Capitan with DanielK and his Marine buddy he met in Afghanistan. What a day! Mid 80’s warm water, plenty of beer, country music on XM…. Thought I would share. Enjoy… We did.

Lake has not been this full EVER. The ramp now in use has never been used. The 4 lane ramp and parking lot are at least 20 feet under water. The higher 2 lane ramp is steep and sucks!

Here goes………..

Greg suiting up for some wakeboard fun……….

Greg showin off with a lasso move.. lol

3 fingers…….. Means he is gonna try a flying 360.

Uh oh….. Abort!

Uh…. Buh bye…

Jump…….

360’s on the kneeboard…….

Crazy Marine “surfing” a kneeboard……..

DK, first time on a kneeboard

DK, finally on the board.

DK & Greg decided it would be a good time for a long swim to shore…….

Daniel, tired and late in the day… Time for him to back my trailer down. Lol

Greg, late in the day. Ready to laugh at Daniel backin the trailer down…

Big T / little T

Me, Daniel, Greg……….

Daniel & I…………..

Full Access Member
    Thanks

More....

Some shots of DK’s T…
    Cut fender to make room for big shoes….

My fender in comparison

DK’s custom shackle…….

Dk’s Dumped exhaust (though he has a new exhaust mod in the works never done, or at least never documented..) Sounded great, though still not as good as mine. Lmao.. Oh, yes he can smoke them big shoes, he left me in a black cloud leaving the boat storage. Though I doubt he could do it with True-trac… Too much traction. Sorry Dan, had to throw that out there.

Driving lights……..

Some video………

Greg, tearin it up

DK, first time…..

Greg doin 360’s on the kneeboard

Buzzed Marine Greg tryin to barefoot off a kneeboard!

DK, tryin wakeboard for first time. 6 tries and he was done. He made more tries than most. I guarantee he will pop right out next time… After 6 tries you are just too tired to hold on etc…

DK, backing my trailer down the steep ramp. You cannot see the trailer and once you do it is too late……. = go forward and start over.. Not bad for a rookie. Only one correction… Nice… Kept me from limping up the hill after “a few beers”.. Sorry for the bad focus... low light..

Oh, why no Kev in the water? Well, I had to work the next day and I need at least a day to recover these old bones. Playing on the water then on your feet for 12 hours at work the next day is not good, trust me.

Thanks

what a fun day man. cant wait to get back on the wake board i know i would do way better now
    2005 NISSAN TITAN 4X4 CREW CAB, 6INCH FABTECH LIFT, 3INCH PERFORMANCE ACCS LIFT, SHACKLE MOUNTS FLIPPED, CUSTOM SHACKLES, 08 COIL OVER SPRINGS, 38.5X15.5 SUPER SWAMPER RADIALS, 18X10 ULTRA ROGUE WHEELS, SUPER CHIPS CORTEX, VOLANT COLD AIR INTAKE, FLOWMASTER EXHAUST, RUNNING BOARDS, LINEX BEDLINER, RANCH HAND REAR BUMPER, PRG SWAY BAR ENDLINKS, PRG DRIVE SHAFT SPACER, TINTED WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHTS AND 3RD BRAKE LIGHT, ELECTRIC REAR SLIDING WINDOW, E-LOCKER,

Thread Information