Thread: Road trip!

Full Access Member
    Thanks

Default Road trip!

Thinkin of drivin up to Lake Morena on Sat 4/24 to check out the water/launch conditions then on to see some snow then end up at El Capitan to see the water level. The water has not been this high in 20 years. The lower launch ramp is under water as well as half the parking lot. They are now using the steep 2 lane ramp up above. Be cool to convoy and maybe hit some of the Corral Canyon OHV area too (though not to deep after all the rain) Anyone down? DK? Nick? ??
    Kev....

Prolly hit the road around 11 and be back by 4. Heck we could even cook some grub at El Monte park by the lake.

Thanks

I would love to but I am going to the Score baja 500 starting drawing tomarrow at MasterCraft is santee.
    2008 KC XE BT
    Mods: DIY Intake mod, K&N Air filter,JWT CS2 CAMS, 09 piping/12278 18" Magnaflow

Thanks

baja 500???? santee thats close. what exactly is that havent heard of it.>>????

kev if we can find more people to go im down. i would love to test out the new rubbers and lift
    2005 NISSAN TITAN 4X4 CREW CAB, 6INCH FABTECH LIFT, 3INCH PERFORMANCE ACCS LIFT, SHACKLE MOUNTS FLIPPED, CUSTOM SHACKLES, 08 COIL OVER SPRINGS, 38.5X15.5 SUPER SWAMPER RADIALS, 18X10 ULTRA ROGUE WHEELS, SUPER CHIPS CORTEX, VOLANT COLD AIR INTAKE, FLOWMASTER EXHAUST, RUNNING BOARDS, LINEX BEDLINER, RANCH HAND REAR BUMPER, PRG SWAY BAR ENDLINKS, PRG DRIVE SHAFT SPACER, TINTED WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHTS AND 3RD BRAKE LIGHT, ELECTRIC REAR SLIDING WINDOW, E-LOCKER,

Thanks

road trip? lol does that mean i make a road trip everytime i go to home depot? lol

2004 KC SE 2WD
    8in CST lift
    3in BODY lift
    Radflo coilovers
    Radflo rear shocks
    Bank exhaust
    K&N intake

Full Access Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by titanupgirl425 View Post
    road trip? lol does that mean i make a road trip everytime i go to home depot? lol
    Pretty much anywhere you go from where you live is a road trip.

Thread Information