Thread: Earthquake

Thanks

Default Earthquake

Looks like the earth is moving pretty good with all the quakes that are going on? The 7.2 was a crazy ride for shure.
    2008 KC XE BT
    Mods: DIY Intake mod, K&N Air filter,JWT CS2 CAMS, 09 piping/12278 18" Magnaflow

Thanks

I haven't been online since the earthquakes and no one bothered to see how I was doing?! This happened on my home turf!!! Actually.. we get earthquakes every day.. the "cool" ones are in the 3.2-3.5 range.. funny though.. my family came to visit during NYE and we got a nice 3.5er.. and now this time that they were back for Spring Break.. we got the 7.2 Guess they're never coming back to the states ever again, LOL!! Anyways, thanks for the concern guys!! Just kidding, it's pretty torn up down here, the interstate which is "parallel" to I-8 in Mexico is really torn up. It's still drive able but unstable. A large area of the capital is flooded, a lot of ground water surfaced and so did sulfur! Guess there's a volcano wanting to awake from its slumber.. who knows.. I got a few pics on my facebook but there's better pics by the media now and video. I believe, Calexico/Mexicali port of entry WEST is still closed until all structural damage has been examined and fixed. So if the locals are going to head out use the EAST port of entry. I'm heading to "ground zero" Sat to check on family, friends, the frightened ex, haha, and hand out some old camping gear we don't use anymore and food. Lots of these folks are living in parks and considering the Mexican government, they'll probably be there for a month or so until they can get them into Ifonavit homes. (Sort of a Government aid to help people obtain homes, like welfare, but MUCH more justified)

'06 MINI-TITAN & for all you haterz
    Mods: PRG Mini-kit, Flowmaster Super 44 Series, Chrome welded tip, GY Wrangler Duratracs aka M/T Hybrids!, Flat Rear Glass, HIDs, Stickers = STOCK

Thanks

Facespace let us know you were ok, lol...
    2008 KC XE BT
    Mods: DIY Intake mod, K&N Air filter,JWT CS2 CAMS, 09 piping/12278 18" Magnaflow

Full Access Member
    Thanks

never been in an earthquake. hey we just got one in tx by corpus cristi today..... shit we all gonna die in 2012

Thanks

earthquakessuck.com
    2008.5 Nissan Titan SE CC SWB 2WD Timberline Green
    -S&B Filters CAI
    -Banks Monster Exhaust
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't care if anybody likes me or not, just so I'm popular!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickspeed View Post
    Looks like the earth is moving pretty good with all the quakes that are going on? The 7.2 was a crazy ride for shure.
    Just had another one a few days ago.

I am new to the site and I was wondering when I would be able to post my own thread? I couldn't find anything in the rules or in a search. I also noticed that you're in El Cajon, I am in Chula Vista trying to sell a grill that I have. I do not have a Titan and I am just looking for a good place to sell. Do you know any local places I could take it to?

Thread Information