Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kha's and my new times at HRP 3/12/2010

Thanks

Default kha's and my new times at HRP 3/12/2010

kha got a new best time tonite on motor with the new cams. 13.3 @ 102
    I also got a new time. I got a 14.00 @ 95. I need a retune bad. Lets hear the talk about the new times
    IRC VK56 Member
    Mods:UpRev Tuned, 4" Ram Air Mod, TB Bypass, PGM with Nismo CAI, Doug Thorley LT's, 2.25" B-pipes with no cats, 07 IM, and 07 exhaust with magnaflow muffler. New times coming soon

Thanks

Alsome time for both of you! 13.3, hella yet stall and some juice is mid to low 12's!!!
    2008 KC XE BT
    Mods: DIY Intake mod, K&N Air filter,JWT CS2 CAMS, 09 piping/12278 18" Magnaflow

Thanks

I think high 11's with stall. Toomnymods droped .8 with a stall and built tranny. Hopefully KHA can drop at least .5 with the stall, and then hit high 12's with Nitrous...Can I expect the same gains with s2/s7's on my 04-06?? No offense at all Nickspeed, but I don't seem to remember people gaining as much 1/4 time with the regular s2 cams, so I'm just hoping the s2/s7 will perform more like what KHA experienced...Anyway, sweet times to the both of you.
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

It looks like the CS2 is going to be bad to the bone for the vvt guys.
    the S2 is 256 duration on .430 lift
    the CS2 is 252 duration on .438lift---On jwt spring due to the pos stock springs
    So the CS2 is high lift on short duration vs. low lift and high duration on the S2.
    The S7 is 262.5 duration on .450lift
    The S7 on paper and dyno kick the butt of both of them.
    2008 KC XE BT
    Mods: DIY Intake mod, K&N Air filter,JWT CS2 CAMS, 09 piping/12278 18" Magnaflow

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by O-Fivecc View Post
    No offense at all Nickspeed
    None taken, lol... How much did toomnymods pick up on the 1/4 with cams? I was not in the titan world back then so I wouldn't know. Anyone know what was the fastest all motor cammed titan was before? What did toomnymods or Papa D or RB titan run on all motor, cams, headers, but no stall or shift kit? KHA does have the trans go shift kit so they might be a factor seeing it was not out back then when the S2 cams came out.
    2008 KC XE BT

Full Access Member
    Thanks

Thanks

Haulin the mail on the video!!!
    2008 KC XE BT

Thanks

Very nice!

Thanks

Before, the best NA cam runs were 13.7 from toomnymods. Papa_D ran 13.8...Float Test with cams and PGM runs 14.0, 13.7 and 13.8's were the BEST you would see from the cammed guys. Also, The shift kit helps, but at most I think it helps .1 (I did think it was .2, but after more runs, I think its not much of a gain). So KHA's 13.3 without even a good tune is just incredible. Now he's got to the point where its a true performance truck IMO....13's is cool, but 12's and knocking on the door of 12's is a real performance truck. LOL, he's in a 4 door too, which is awesome. A good tune and a low negative DA and he just might have hit 12's with no stall, but we will never know. With a stall, it will be all over. I just hope to get the same or close to the same gains out of the s2/s7's
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Full Access Member
    Thanks

we will see those s2/s7 cams look promising

Thread Information