Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom lift in progress

Thanks

Default Custom lift in progress

so tomorrow i will start and interesting project, can tell you right now but will post up pics just keep checking in. basically just fabing up some custom stuff to get more lift and travel but we(my friend and i) are fabing the parts ourselves.
    2005 NISSAN TITAN 4X4 CREW CAB, 6INCH FABTECH LIFT, 3INCH PERFORMANCE ACCS LIFT, SHACKLE MOUNTS FLIPPED, CUSTOM SHACKLES, 08 COIL OVER SPRINGS, 38.5X15.5 SUPER SWAMPER RADIALS, 18X10 ULTRA ROGUE WHEELS, SUPER CHIPS CORTEX, VOLANT COLD AIR INTAKE, FLOWMASTER EXHAUST, RUNNING BOARDS, LINEX BEDLINER, RANCH HAND REAR BUMPER, PRG SWAY BAR ENDLINKS, PRG DRIVE SHAFT SPACER, TINTED WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHTS AND 3RD BRAKE LIGHT, ELECTRIC REAR SLIDING WINDOW, E-LOCKER,

Thanks

subscribed

Thanks

Default update

update still in progress though!!!!!

we completely cut off the stock shackle mounts fabed them up but now the shackles are going down instead of up (stock) we cleaned up the stock shacles for now and re-welded where the crappy welds were.

to come....
    we are going to fab up rear shackles much much bigger for alit more lift.

08 coil over springs .... on order

prg drive shaft spacer... on order

we are also in the progress of contructing our own upper control arms....................

btw i know in the pic it shows the shackles at a forward angle its only because the frame is lifted at that moment. it actually angles back slightly.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Danielk; 03-04-2010 at 08:37 PM.
    2005 NISSAN TITAN 4X4 CREW CAB, 6INCH FABTECH LIFT, 3INCH PERFORMANCE ACCS LIFT, SHACKLE MOUNTS FLIPPED, CUSTOM SHACKLES, 08 COIL OVER SPRINGS, 38.5X15.5 SUPER SWAMPER RADIALS, 18X10 ULTRA ROGUE WHEELS, SUPER CHIPS CORTEX, VOLANT COLD AIR INTAKE, FLOWMASTER EXHAUST, RUNNING BOARDS, LINEX BEDLINER, RANCH HAND REAR BUMPER, PRG SWAY BAR ENDLINKS, PRG DRIVE SHAFT SPACER, TINTED WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHTS AND 3RD BRAKE LIGHT, ELECTRIC REAR SLIDING WINDOW, E-LOCKER,

Thanks

hopefully i willl get back from vacation thur and be able to do some more work to post some pics up for yall

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Danielk View Post
    ... 08 coil over springs .... on order. ....
    Why not get some Eibach springs to the specs you're wanting?? Much better springs for the same money...
    2005 Armada LE 4x4 - Superchips Tuned - AirBox Mod - ProComp 6" Lift - Sway-A-Way - Nitto TerraGrappler 325/60-18

Thanks

didnt think of it and i already have these springs should install 2nite.

Thanks

ok so sorry it has taken so long i had a vacation and then my wheels and springs were both on back order.

so i installed the 08 springs which are only like 3/4 of and inch longer but it is a bigger diameter so after install it gave me 2.5inch of lift in the front which i was completely surprised i thought maybe just 1inch but because its a bigger diameter its stronger which prevents the droop or sag like the old springs had. rides great just need to get it aligned again. i should make bigger shackles friday and lift the rear more and throw my new wheels and tires on then. i still have other mods to fab up so dont think im done.

the driveshaft spacer i bought from greg(prg)

the shackles and mount actually look great just did alit off roading and got it all dirty underneath.

so pops you said eibach springs for the same price.... how much do you think i paid for my 08 springs????
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

I don't have any idea what you paid but they usually cost around $70/ea and Eibachs can be bought for close to the same. Your truck is looking good!!!
    2005 Armada LE 4x4 - Superchips Tuned - AirBox Mod - ProComp 6" Lift - Sway-A-Way - Nitto TerraGrappler 325/60-18

Thanks

looking good man keep up the good work

Thanks

thanks guys.... just asking pops because i think i got a good deal for 62 a spring..... like i said shackles tomorrow then the beefy 38.5's its gonna look sick.

Thread Information