Thread: Nitrous kit feeler

Thanks

Default Nitrous kit feeler

Might sell my Nitrous kit if someone wants it. It has a 1/2 3/4 full bottle, all braided lines, a liquid filled Nitrous pressure gauge, Brand new 175 HP max Nitrous solenoid, a new MSD tach adaptor to read RPMS ($50), a new Progressive controler which you can use it to have the Nitrous hit at a small shot and progress up to a larger shot in however much time you set it for (cost me $200). I have a lot of misc. jets, it also comes with the $45 fuel rail adaptor. The only things you may want are bottle heater and maybe a purge kit. I spent $350 for the kit and over $350 customizing it for a titan and getting the progressive controler. I also have 2 Nitrous dual (fuel and Nitrous) intake nozzles and fittings. This is a wet kit. Looking for around $500, but will def entertain other offers...LMK, PM me or my email is [email protected]

Remember this is a feeler to see if I get any reasonable offers
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

Sorry to hear your getting rid of it already... I didn't even get to see it run!
    2005 Nissan Titan SE KC FFV
    "IRC VK56 MEMBER"

Custom 4"Ram Air / Custom Fujita CAI / '08 IM / AirRaid TBS / Nismo LT Header's / UpRev Osiris Custom Tuned / Trans. Cooler / Catch Can / TruTrac / Banks Monster Exhaust / Mickey Thompson ET Street P295/45R/17 DR's

13.91 @ 96.82MPH
    60' - 1.90
    1/8 - 8.85 @ 77.17MPH

Thanks

I think I'm going to try to hold on to it LOL. I have people that want it right now LOL. But I put WAY more the $500 into this and a lot of work and time. I can't just throw it all away right now. I'm going to hold on to it until I absolutely have to sell it....Chris, I'm trying to buy a house and trying to cover all the initial costs
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Full Access Member SiMpLyMoDiFiEd's Avatar
    Thanks

A lot of people on forums want parts for pennies on the dollar. They like to push thier luck. Even though asking price is more then fair they want it for less

IRC VK56 Member "Special Operations Pit Crew"

My Truck Featured Here!!
    Need Headlight Mod Done? LMK I have Many Happy Customers on the site!

Thanks

Yeah I just thought of it as buying a fixer-upper house and putting a lot of work and money into it to make it all nice inside. Then selling it for less then you paid, just doesn't make sense LOL

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

Cool man! My brother still own's his house in O-Town. Though, he's been living in Col. for the last few month's. He is crazy!
    2005 Nissan Titan SE KC FFV
    "IRC VK56 MEMBER"

Custom 4"Ram Air / Custom Fujita CAI / '08 IM / AirRaid TBS / Nismo LT Header's / UpRev Osiris Custom Tuned / Trans. Cooler / Catch Can / TruTrac / Banks Monster Exhaust / Mickey Thompson ET Street P295/45R/17 DR's

13.91 @ 96.82MPH
    60' - 1.90
    1/8 - 8.85 @ 77.17MPH

Thread Information