Thread: Lifted T vs Lifted 2500

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Full Access Member
    Thanks

Default Lifted T vs Lifted 2500

So last night I raced a Lifted 2500 on 35s with a 6-8" lift. It had a nice 4" exhaust, but when he hit it, no black smoke. I first take off normal, and he floors it past me. I don't try to play catch up, and we catch each other at the next light. This time, I half throttle it off the line, and I let off because I don't think he is going to come up. I slow back down to about 10 MPH, and then he floors it, so I hit it as well. His hood was right with my hood, and it was tie to 60 when we had to let off because of a red light coming up. I go to roll my window down, when this guy crosses two lanes, jumps in the left turning lane, and runs the red light...LOL Didn't know why he did that...Would've been cool if we could have went from a dig or the race went longer.

Thanks

What a wierdo lol, nice run though!
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

Good race!
    2008 KC XE BT
    Mods: DIY Intake mod, K&N Air filter,JWT CS2 CAMS, 09 piping/12278 18" Magnaflow

Thread Information