Getting off the highway onto a major road with ahigh speed limit, there was this little Scion TC with super blue HIDs and the front bumper painted black in the middle to look like an Audi was on my butt. Got him off the line at a stop light, then got off it to let him catch up then got on it again and pulled some more...Yeah woopdy doo LOL, then he did ricer fly by. I noticed a Chevy Diesel keeping up with all this. He got behind me at a light, and once it hit green, I gave it 1/2 throttle. I noticed him staying on my *** so I knew it was on. I floored it. I pulled him by about 3 lengths up till 60-70, then I wasn't pulling anymore. I may have been pulling a little bit, but it was very slowly. Then I let off thinking it was done, but he kept coming and I got back on it. After letting off (big mistake), he kept getting closer and closer up to 120, then I let off. If it wasn't for me jumping to the lead off the line, that would have been a side by side race. I can only imagine if he would have spooled up the turbo off the line. I also did not hear or notice any aftermarket exhaust. So probably just a tune and intake. I also had my 20's on and slicks in the bed, but thats not a huge difference. All races NA and in Mexico