Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: new setup :D

Thanks

Man i'm so freak'n jealous i can't stand it. It used to be you bought a cam(1) and stuck in(old sm. block Chevy). Now you gotta buy 4 of those fuckers and take half the truck apart to stick 'em in. I just can't afford that HP anymore. LOL You are one lucky fucker. Can't wait to hear how it works for ya.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2004 CC LE 4X4 BT
    All The Bells And
    Whistles And Then
    Some
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Access Member
    Thanks

i hope everything goes well

Thanks

Me too, I can't wait to see it. But I won't be happy till I see you deep in the 12's (12.7 or better NA) with the stall...shut them damn domestics fat lips
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

4. The Following User Says Thank You to O-Fivecc For This Useful Post:

nickspeed (02-27-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by O-Fivecc View Post
    ...shut them damn domestics fat lips
    X2!!!
    2008 KC XE BT
    Mods: DIY Intake mod, K&N Air filter,JWT CS2 CAMS, 09 piping/12278 18" Magnaflow

Full Access Member
    Thanks

those guys on QST are great guys some love talkin shit its all good in my book im a die hard chevy dude but i love stirrin the pot every once in a while

Thanks

Their fags. I have no problem with a Chevy truck, I want a TBSS, but those dudes are straight up internet geeks with gay ass trucks in my opinion...but hey, I don't let people talk crap to me like that in the real world, so I'm not going to let some cookie cutter Chevy owner with a d*ck up his butt talk down about my truck on the internet either, whether he says he's joking or not. Anybody could do what they do because all their truck have probably been done by 1000 other people. They actually think their trucks are faster stock LMAO, and they think their trucks are more American then my Nissan..again LMAO.....I would hate to live in Texas with the Chevy "hot-bed" of racing. I swear I would be in a fight every time I hit the track....Its like someone talking down about my Fiance....LOL.....but I'm over here in Florida, safe with my little Nissan Import with more American parts then their Chevy, so its all good
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Full Access Member
    Thanks

the ones that shit talked the most arent even from tx LOL if u let this internet shit get to u then ur taking it too seriously just ease out man its all good

Thanks

I'm a very easy going person in real life, ask the local members, but when they start shitting on my truck, it gets to me. Not sure why, but it does, especially when I think my truck is 100 times more appealing then theirs are. I just don't want to be somewhere, where my truck is constantly rediculed and I always have to watch what i say cause it can get used against me. Like you said, its just the internet, and I choose not to be somewhere that isn't fun for me to hang around.

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Full Access Member
    Thanks

ulll learn to let it all slide in the end its all good

Thanks

Yeah probably...maybe when my internet personality grows up some LOL

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thread Information