Thread: Lifted Titan vs Lifted Hemi

Full Access Member
    Thanks

Default Lifted Titan vs Lifted Hemi

So I am on my way to my girlfriends place after class. I am cruising with the windows cracked because it's sunny for the first time after raining the past two weeks. I am zoned out, and I hear an exhaust roar up next to me. I look over and see a newer old body RAM 1500 Hemi style taking off , with a plume of white smoke coming from the exhaust. lol The truck was blacked out, with a bull bar, 35s, and a 6" lift. Pretty definite call out ya think? lol

So I floor it, get behind him because there was a car in front of me. I catch up and start riding his bumper a little. I let off, and follow until the lane opens up. I get over, roll up my window and look over. He is looking straight, so I floor it and pull a length. I look over and notice he isn't going anywhere. I slow back down and wait for his hit. He wouldn't go! I blip the throttle 3 times, and he wouldn't budge. I guess when he heard my engine roar he backed down lol. This isn't the first time someone tries to race me, and I floor it next to them and they won't race lol. Maybe my Nismo headers make my engine sound intimidating under WOT? People with headers know what I am talking about lol

Oh well, what's the point of calling me out if he doesn't want to race!! lol

good day gentlemen

Thanks

Nice.
    IRC VK56 Member
    Mods:UpRev Tuned, 4" Ram Air Mod, TB Bypass, PGM with Nismo CAI, Doug Thorley LT's, 2.25" B-pipes with no cats, 07 IM, and 07 exhaust with magnaflow muffler. New times coming soon

Thanks

I bet he changed his mind too after hearing your T bark at him!
    2008 KC XE BT
    Mods: DIY Intake mod, K&N Air filter,JWT CS2 CAMS, 09 piping/12278 18" Magnaflow

Thanks

LOL My T is so loud w/ the Nismo header's & Bank's, that people in the right lane swerve out of the way when i get on it.
    2005 Nissan Titan SE KC FFV
    "IRC VK56 MEMBER"

Custom 4"Ram Air / Custom Fujita CAI / '08 IM / AirRaid TBS / Nismo LT Header's / UpRev Osiris Custom Tuned / Trans. Cooler / Catch Can / TruTrac / Banks Monster Exhaust / Mickey Thompson ET Street P295/45R/17 DR's

13.91 @ 96.82MPH
    60' - 1.90
    1/8 - 8.85 @ 77.17MPH

Thread Information