Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Transgo kit on the way!!

Full Access Member mde's04Titan's Avatar
    Thanks

Ordered mine yesterday. Andre at Edge said that it is the most popular item in his inventory right now, lol. I'd like to give a huge Thanks to whoever tried this first, and Thanks to O-five for the good write-ups!

Now, does anyone have a definitive better procedure, or tips about the install. I have a very experienced mechanic friend who not only has a building behind his home, but it has a lift in it and everything. He said he would look up some info on it, but that he done many shift kits in 3 speed and 4 speed GM's and so forth and seemed optimistic on giving it a shot.

I can't wait to get this bad boy shifting good.
    2004 Deepwater Blue 2wd XE Crew Cab w/Pop Pkg-non BT--Exterior Mods--Wade In-Channel's; Chrome grill; TFP Stainless Fender Trim; Boss 315 20's machine finish w/silver in-lay; cross drilled and slotted rotors; fact step rails & diff cover from '06--Power Mods--K&N drop in; Factory Air Box mod; 2* timing advance; redone Y-pipe in stock size; Magnaflow 18" SISO w/chrome tip--Interior/Sound Mods--2 MA Audio 10's; Hi-fonics Brutus 1610-D; 2 sets Pioneer TS-D720C's; Autotek 66; Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD

Thanks

He'll do just fine then, its not that hard
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

i still havnt found a shop around here that i would feel comfortable with the install.. $350 is about average here.

my kit is in transit and will be here tuesday.. damn i wish i lived near all you cali gurus!!! cases of beer can get alot of help
    08.5 SE CC IRC VK56 CLUB MEMBER AKA: ramennoodle whore™
    warning: objects in mirror are losing!

Mods: UPREV TUNED, K&N cai,tb spacer,screen delete, JBA headers,no cats,custom 2.25" exhaust, 2 40s fm's dumped,McGaughys 2"-3" drop,22" Milannis,debadged,Chrome upgrade,9" billet antenna,5% tint,t-rex billet grill,painted armada air dam,wiper cowl and wipers,smoked tails,keystone goodhood
    Headlight mod ( Thanks to SiMpLyMoDiFiEd ) 8k lows & fogs
    Waiting for Trutrac&90mm TB

Thanks

Congrat's guy's! It won't be long till i get one myself.
    2005 Nissan Titan SE KC FFV
    "IRC VK56 MEMBER"

Custom 4"Ram Air / Custom Fujita CAI / '08 IM / AirRaid TBS / Nismo LT Header's / UpRev Osiris Custom Tuned / Trans. Cooler / Catch Can / TruTrac / Banks Monster Exhaust / Mickey Thompson ET Street P295/45R/17 DR's

13.91 @ 96.82MPH
    60' - 1.90
    1/8 - 8.85 @ 77.17MPH

Full Access Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mde's04Titan View Post
    Ordered mine yesterday. Andre at Edge said that it is the most popular item in his inventory right now, lol. I'd like to give a huge Thanks to whoever tried this first, and Thanks to O-five for the good write-ups!

Now, does anyone have a definitive better procedure, or tips about the install. I have a very experienced mechanic friend who not only has a building behind his home, but it has a lift in it and everything. He said he would look up some info on it, but that he done many shift kits in 3 speed and 4 speed GM's and so forth and seemed optimistic on giving it a shot.

I can't wait to get this bad boy shifting good.
    its easy and shouldnt take no more than 30 mins to do once its out of the transmission oh and ur welcome

Thanks

blizz goes in the shop monday at 8 am.. im friggen stoked. i hope i can really feel the difference like they say

Mods: UPREV TUNED, K&N cai,tb spacer,screen delete, JBA headers,no cats,custom 2.25" exhaust, 2 40s fm's dumped,McGaughys 2"-3" drop,22" Milannis,debadged,Chrome upgrade,9" billet antenna,5% tint,t-rex billet grill,painted armada air dam,wiper cowl and wipers,smoked tails,keystone goodhood

Thanks

Oh you'll feel it, their is no if's, and's, or butts about it, you will know it as soon as you go WOT...and you will say "Heeeeeeell yeah!"
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

blizz is in the shop right now!!! man im fucking stoked.

i just hope that everything gets done correctly

Thanks

updates?

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

they didnt start on the T ttill 3 yesterday.. pissed me off because i had my T there at 8 am. I hate having my truck in someone elses possesion.

should be ready sometime this morning

Thread Information