Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LE actually a XE

Thanks

Default LE actually a XE

So to make a long story short, i bought my XE/Le from a dodge dealer used a couple of years ago and i just got a crazy hair and decided to run my vin with the local nissan dealer.... aparently my LE is actually a XE so i paid extra for the LE anyhow i have to talk to some legal peeps tues and get some advise for small claims court etc. What brought this all up is i realized all other LE models have leather and mine doesnt but it has electric rear window, e-locker and column shifter so yea thats my situation.
    2005 NISSAN TITAN 4X4 CREW CAB, 6INCH FABTECH LIFT, 3INCH PERFORMANCE ACCS LIFT, SHACKLE MOUNTS FLIPPED, CUSTOM SHACKLES, 08 COIL OVER SPRINGS, 38.5X15.5 SUPER SWAMPER RADIALS, 18X10 ULTRA ROGUE WHEELS, SUPER CHIPS CORTEX, VOLANT COLD AIR INTAKE, FLOWMASTER EXHAUST, RUNNING BOARDS, LINEX BEDLINER, RANCH HAND REAR BUMPER, PRG SWAY BAR ENDLINKS, PRG DRIVE SHAFT SPACER, TINTED WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHTS AND 3RD BRAKE LIGHT, ELECTRIC REAR SLIDING WINDOW, E-LOCKER,

Thanks

I thought the "E" locker only came on the Off-Road models??
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2004 CC LE 4X4 BT
    All The Bells And
    Whistles And Then
    Some
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

Interesting. So your rear emblem says LE? Maybe the dealership was duped too...

2007 LE Crew Cab || 22x9 Axis Titan || 305/45/22 Pirelli Scorpion ATR || 35W 4300K Driving 5000K Fogs || LED Tail lights || 2.5" NCD Leveling kit Custom debadged grille || DTRL LEDs || Headlight Mod

Full Access Member Twistedfreedom's Avatar
    Thanks

Snap a picture of the GVWR sticker on your door. I'll tell you what model you actually have. all the VIN# show up as XE/SE/LE in the system

Thanks

pm me you vin#, I'm at work today
    2008.5 Nissan Titan SE CC SWB 2WD Timberline Green
    -S&B Filters CAI
    -Banks Monster Exhaust
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't care if anybody likes me or not, just so I'm popular!

Thanks

well the vin says se ooo well i had a copy of the contract mailed to me and it only says 2005 nissan titan pick up. there is no exact model so i cant fight anything. so i sold my bike either gonna sas this beast or make custom spacers and uca. i think 40in tires would be sufficient. haha
    2005 NISSAN TITAN 4X4 CREW CAB, 6INCH FABTECH LIFT, 3INCH PERFORMANCE ACCS LIFT, SHACKLE MOUNTS FLIPPED, CUSTOM SHACKLES, 08 COIL OVER SPRINGS, 38.5X15.5 SUPER SWAMPER RADIALS, 18X10 ULTRA ROGUE WHEELS, SUPER CHIPS CORTEX, VOLANT COLD AIR INTAKE, FLOWMASTER EXHAUST, RUNNING BOARDS, LINEX BEDLINER, RANCH HAND REAR BUMPER, PRG SWAY BAR ENDLINKS, PRG DRIVE SHAFT SPACER, TINTED WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHTS AND 3RD BRAKE LIGHT, ELECTRIC REAR SLIDING WINDOW, E-LOCKER,

Thanks

yeah you have an xe. from the looks of it.. se/le come with the trim on the doors... and what not... i like the look of them on the outside!

2004 KC SE 2WD
    8in CST lift
    3in BODY lift
    Radflo coilovers
    Radflo rear shocks
    Bank exhaust
    K&N intake

Thanks

well the first owner cold have taken the side trim off because they took the original se markings off.

Thanks

the only thing about that.. is they leave holes.. which is why mine are still on... so they would have had to fill and paint them... i mean unless you plan on selling it tomorrow i wouldnt be too worried.. you have a bad ass truck and it looks good... i see dealers alll the time in san diego, esp a place called good guys that say ohh its an le or se and 95% of the time its an xe... just gotta know what to look for with retards like them, i will NEVER go back there.. i screamed the manager out while mike just sat there and laughed.. lol

2004 KC SE 2WD
    8in CST lift
    3in BODY lift
    Radflo coilovers
    Radflo rear shocks
    Bank exhaust
    K&N intake

Thanks

well i bought the truck from a dodge dealer..... i just posted it up for sale for more than kbb says its worth to see what happens i love the truck but i want something else too, i get bored if there arnt many mods to do. like i said i may SAS it but were talking about thousands of $$$ and lots of time.

Thread Information