Thread: leaf springs

Thanks

Default leaf springs

im about to install a 3 inch drop leaf spring on my 06 nissan titan crew cab is there any one that can give an opinion this is my first time doing it any suggestion on how to amd tools i will need can i use the same stock u bolts and nuts

Thanks

how many leafs are in the new kit? and how many are on your truck now?
    2005 NISSAN TITAN 4X4 CREW CAB, 6INCH FABTECH LIFT, 3INCH PERFORMANCE ACCS LIFT, SHACKLE MOUNTS FLIPPED, CUSTOM SHACKLES, 08 COIL OVER SPRINGS, 38.5X15.5 SUPER SWAMPER RADIALS, 18X10 ULTRA ROGUE WHEELS, SUPER CHIPS CORTEX, VOLANT COLD AIR INTAKE, FLOWMASTER EXHAUST, RUNNING BOARDS, LINEX BEDLINER, RANCH HAND REAR BUMPER, PRG SWAY BAR ENDLINKS, PRG DRIVE SHAFT SPACER, TINTED WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHTS AND 3RD BRAKE LIGHT, ELECTRIC REAR SLIDING WINDOW, E-LOCKER,

Thanks

I just did this so be prepared if this is your 1st go around.

tools need 19MM socket(short and long), 22MM socket(short), Breaker Bar,

If you have a big Tow you will need to get shorter U bolts for the new leaf springs, Or you can do what i did and just use galvinized 5/8 nuts to make up the length difference. I used one per bolt, worked fine
    HER NAME
    CRAVEN
    HER BODY
    2004 GALAXY BLACK NISSAN TITAN LE BIG TOW
    HER HEART
    2* TIMING
    HER LUNGS
    STOCK-22" MAGNAFLOW MUFFLER ON THE WAY
    HER VOICE
    NAV AND ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE
    ROCKFORD FOSTAGE INDASH 6 DISK
    8" SUB AND AMP UNDER DRIVER SEAT
    TECH12VOLT ENCLOSURE
    2-10" KICKER C10'S
    KENWOOD AMP

HER LEGS
    2/4 SPRINGTECH SUSPENSION
    HER SHOES
    24" BOSS RIMS W/ 305/35/24 TIRES

Thanks

there 3 leaf on the kit and four on the stock will i be able to use the stock shackles and u bolts

Thanks

i have been doing a lot of thread surfing and havent heard about any actual leaf packs to lower the rear of our trucks as im also looking to do this to mine. i have a set of 24'' wheels on the way and would like to level my truck before these are installed so any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
    08' smoke titan SE king cab. s&b cai, jba catback, 2* timing advance, armada air dam,boston acoustic sl95 complete speaker swap with kenwood 800 watt, 2 memphis 12's with kenwood 1000 watt for sale,and plenty more mods on the way!!!

Thanks

Ok so after careful deliberation and hours of surfing suspension threads on every titan sight known to man ive come to the decision to go ahead with the mcgaughys 2/3 drop and prg shackles. i would love to see this set up on another king cab with 24's first but i think it will be what im looking for.
    08' smoke titan SE king cab. s&b cai, jba catback, 2* timing advance, armada air dam,boston acoustic sl95 complete speaker swap with kenwood 800 watt, 2 memphis 12's with kenwood 1000 watt for sale,and plenty more mods on the way!!!

Thread Information