Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you work?

Thanks

Awesome pic!!!
    2008 KC XE BT
    Mods: DIY Intake mod, K&N Air filter,JWT CS2 CAMS, 09 piping/12278 18" Magnaflow

Full Access Member dezert-hooligan's Avatar
    Thanks

skeeball repair technician in the house!

<_____>

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dezert-hooligan View Post
    skeeball repair technician in the house!

You gotta be shit'n me ???? What a fuck'n awesome job. So are you any good at Skee Ball???
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2004 CC LE 4X4 BT
    All The Bells And
    Whistles And Then
    Some
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

ohh yeah baby

Full Access Member mde's04Titan's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a welder. Spray Arc mig-high speed, high voltage, blah blah blah... I work for John Deere-Hitachi Construction Machinery Corporation. We manufacturer light and medium duty excavators from the ground up, everything from the 12ton to the 35ton. I am currently on medical leave for a dislocated foot, shattered fibula, broken tibia, screws, plate--the whole nine. It happened Oct 21 of last year, and I'm just beginning to walk again. Been a long hard road...
    2004 Deepwater Blue 2wd XE Crew Cab w/Pop Pkg-non BT--Exterior Mods--Wade In-Channel's; Chrome grill; TFP Stainless Fender Trim; Boss 315 20's machine finish w/silver in-lay; cross drilled and slotted rotors; fact step rails & diff cover from '06--Power Mods--K&N drop in; Factory Air Box mod; 2* timing advance; redone Y-pipe in stock size; Magnaflow 18" SISO w/chrome tip--Interior/Sound Mods--2 MA Audio 10's; Hi-fonics Brutus 1610-D; 2 sets Pioneer TS-D720C's; Autotek 66; Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD

Thanks

I could tell you but then I would have to shoot you.

Full Access Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepertrk View Post
    PS what are gonna do with that, Cop or Crook i mean lawyer? My brother is an attorney and i thought he majored in PS too.
    Looking into FBI, law school, and a few other things. Still undecided.

Thanks

I see your insides.

2007 LE Crew Cab || 22x9 Axis Titan || 305/45/22 Pirelli Scorpion ATR || 35W 4300K Driving 5000K Fogs || LED Tail lights || 2.5" NCD Leveling kit Custom debadged grille || DTRL LEDs || Headlight Mod

Full Access Member SiMpLyMoDiFiEd's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a mechinical engineer and residential arch by trade but unemployed as of last May it's impossible to find a job

oh yeah fabricator and owner of Floyds Customs
    Last edited by SiMpLyMoDiFiEd; 02-11-2010 at 06:58 PM.

IRC VK56 Member "Special Operations Pit Crew"

My Truck Featured Here!!
    Need Headlight Mod Done? LMK I have Many Happy Customers on the site!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mde's04Titan View Post
    I'm a welder. Spray Arc mig-high speed, high voltage, blah blah blah... I work for John Deere-Hitachi Construction Machinery Corporation. We manufacturer light and medium duty excavators from the ground up, everything from the 12ton to the 35ton. I am currently on medical leave for a dislocated foot, shattered fibula, broken tibia, screws, plate--the whole nine. It happened Oct 21 of last year, and I'm just beginning to walk again. Been a long hard road...
    I feel your pain brotha. Been off since Feb. 6 2008 because of lower spine issues. Have had two major and one minor surgeries the last being Oct. 22nd of 2009. I spent 7 days in Barnes Jewish Hospt. St. Louis , Mo. this last time. I'm just finally starting physical therapy to try and get back at it again. I sure hope your ordeal heals up nicely for you and you can return to work and whatever else you love to do for fun. God i'm glad i had paid into my employers long term disability plan even though i bitched and moaned about the measily $11.25/week they deducted for it. You'll never hear me bitch about paying that again and never go without it people. You never know when one small incident will turn into a long term almost life changing issue.
    2004 CC LE 4X4 BT
    All The Bells And
    Whistles And Then
    Some

Thread Information