Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you work?

Thanks

Default Where do you work?

where does everyone work or what do you do for a living?

i myself will start

im a Marine soon to get out and go to wyotech.. yippy
    2005 NISSAN TITAN 4X4 CREW CAB, 6INCH FABTECH LIFT, 3INCH PERFORMANCE ACCS LIFT, SHACKLE MOUNTS FLIPPED, CUSTOM SHACKLES, 08 COIL OVER SPRINGS, 38.5X15.5 SUPER SWAMPER RADIALS, 18X10 ULTRA ROGUE WHEELS, SUPER CHIPS CORTEX, VOLANT COLD AIR INTAKE, FLOWMASTER EXHAUST, RUNNING BOARDS, LINEX BEDLINER, RANCH HAND REAR BUMPER, PRG SWAY BAR ENDLINKS, PRG DRIVE SHAFT SPACER, TINTED WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHTS AND 3RD BRAKE LIGHT, ELECTRIC REAR SLIDING WINDOW, E-LOCKER,

Thanks

Dealership, and I work on a few racing teams.
    2008 KC XE BT
    Mods: DIY Intake mod, K&N Air filter,JWT CS2 CAMS, 09 piping/12278 18" Magnaflow

Thanks

huh thats cool. you hiring??????

hey is there any mod for a filter or re routing the evap hose that goes to the frame from the canister?
    2005 NISSAN TITAN 4X4 CREW CAB, 6INCH FABTECH LIFT, 3INCH PERFORMANCE ACCS LIFT, SHACKLE MOUNTS FLIPPED, CUSTOM SHACKLES, 08 COIL OVER SPRINGS, 38.5X15.5 SUPER SWAMPER RADIALS, 18X10 ULTRA ROGUE WHEELS, SUPER CHIPS CORTEX, VOLANT COLD AIR INTAKE, FLOWMASTER EXHAUST, RUNNING BOARDS, LINEX BEDLINER, RANCH HAND REAR BUMPER, PRG SWAY BAR ENDLINKS, PRG DRIVE SHAFT SPACER, TINTED WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHTS AND 3RD BRAKE LIGHT, ELECTRIC REAR SLIDING WINDOW, E-LOCKER,

Thanks

Truck Driver, local St. Louis/midwest area. I pull a bulk pneumatic tank delivering lime, dry cement, fly ash or any other crap you can put in and can be blown out. I'm off right now due to my 2nd major spine surgery in less than 2 years. I try and make extra money shooting competitive trap. I've only made about $800 the last several years doing that though. LOL Its a tough sport to make money at.
    Last edited by Sleepertrk; 02-03-2010 at 07:37 PM.

Thanks

You ever wonder who's that sexy dispatcher on the other end? Yup, that's me! Lol just kidding. Side job as a dispatcher for Johnson Controls contracted trucks. Call the driver to see where he's on his route, etc and I pretty much call every Wallys/Sams, Sears, O'reillys, NAPAs, Autozone, Interstate Batteries stores and warehouses in the west for check ups, counts, confirmation dates, delays, etc. Full-time I'm a student, education is a top priority.. I was fortunate to be raised in a blessed home so I don't get any financial aid bullshit.. unless I decide to have kids for FA money un-wed! So I have to make my way by providing for my education 100%.. currently looking for a secure full-time job. Batteries don't sell well in the winter. Lol.. Industrial designer by trade, domestic engineer at home, LOL

'06 MINI-TITAN & for all you haterz
    Mods: PRG Mini-kit, Flowmaster Super 44 Series, Chrome welded tip, GY Wrangler Duratracs aka M/T Hybrids!, Flat Rear Glass, HIDs, Stickers = STOCK

Thanks

Been a lifeguard since I was 15, and was an electrician last year. Not really a variety of jobs, but man I sure do miss the electrician work!
    IRC VK56 MEMBER
    Dyno'd Stock
    290HP 330lb/ft TQ

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LaQueen View Post
    You ever wonder who's that sexy dispatcher on the other end? Yup, that's me! Lol just kidding. Side job as a dispatcher for Johnson Controls contracted trucks. Call the driver to see where he's on his route, etc and I pretty much call every Wallys/Sams, Sears, O'reillys, NAPAs, Autozone, Interstate Batteries stores and warehouses in the west for check ups, counts, confirmation dates, delays, etc. Full-time I'm a student, education is a top priority.. I was fortunate to be raised in a blessed home so I don't get any financial aid bullshit.. unless I decide to have kids for FA money un-wed! So I have to make my way by providing for my education 100%.. currently looking for a secure full-time job. Batteries don't sell well in the winter. Lol.. Industrial designer by trade, domestic engineer at home, LOL
    True story----When i first started with Beelman in 1999 the dispatcher i had at the time and still every now and then had the sweetest nicest voice. I always pictured this short skinny blonde or redhead 25-30 yrs old. It was about a 1 1/2 yrs into working there i got the chance to finally meet my dispatcher in person. OMG fat, ugly, about 48 and a bitch but i did get (2) right, she was redhead and short. Never again will i form a mental pic of dispatchers again. LOL

Thanks

Woked for the Sheriff's Dept for about 5 years, fun stuff. And yes that is Weed in the background that we chopped up.

Thanks

^^^^^I thought i smelled bacon.....LOL It was a joke....Nice to meet you.^^^^^

Thanks

asst parts manager Nissan
    2008.5 Nissan Titan SE CC SWB 2WD Timberline Green
    -S&B Filters CAI
    -Banks Monster Exhaust
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't care if anybody likes me or not, just so I'm popular!

Thread Information