Quote Originally Posted by mde's04Titan View Post
I feel you on the USMC, that's how my knees finally went south!! The wouldn't pay any attention to the small issues, just kept drawing fluid off of it, and by the time I was finally outed for them, it was too late for rest and healing.....but had to make plenty of time for the 4 surgeries that I've had.

Good luck with your back, and I wish I had some advice on the employment scene. And again, it was very nice speaking with you the other evening!
yeah mine started in boot camp I dislocated my left shoulder in week 8 went doing bear crawls... I was able to hide it for the last few weeks. I was a squad leader so that helped. but the DIs kept asking what was up when on hikes and my pack was hanging off one shoulder lol. I finally told them once i graduated. to hell with MRP lol.. Then I dislocated my hip in Pensocola and thats what started the back issues I was on crutches for 6-7 months USN and USMC kept telling me there was nothing wrong took 3 years to get them too see the bursa sack in my hip was gone and my disc where jacked... nice talking to you too