Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3.36 vs 2.93

Full Access Member mde's04Titan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickspeed View Post
    I got 21-22ish on my first trip to vegas. Last trip to vegas was 16ish, leadfoot took over but I got there in 3:45mins for 340 miles!
    That's "totin the mail" right there....averaging 100 mph....damnit man!!
    2004 Deepwater Blue 2wd XE Crew Cab w/Pop Pkg-non BT--Exterior Mods--Wade In-Channel's; Chrome grill; TFP Stainless Fender Trim; Boss 315 20's machine finish w/silver in-lay; cross drilled and slotted rotors; fact step rails & diff cover from '06--Power Mods--K&N drop in; Factory Air Box mod; 2* timing advance; redone Y-pipe in stock size; Magnaflow 18" SISO w/chrome tip--Interior/Sound Mods--2 MA Audio 10's; Hi-fonics Brutus 1610-D; 2 sets Pioneer TS-D720C's; Autotek 66; Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mde's04Titan View Post
    That's "totin the mail" right there....averaging 100 mph....damnit man!!
    No traffic on monday night, left here about 9pm and was on it all the way. Only to get the Las Vegas Blvd and sit in traffic due to road work, took over a hour and a half to make it down the strip! There were a lot of hottie's out so that make the waiting worth it.

And remember don't speed through Barstow!!! The CHP hides in there all the time. They will back up against the over pass pillar and you can't see them till it's too late, seen the dirt flying for the center inland area a few times and bright flashing lights a few seconds down the road. Once you get pass all the billboards at the bottom of the hill pedal to the metal again.
    2008 KC XE BT
    Mods: DIY Intake mod, K&N Air filter,JWT CS2 CAMS, 09 piping/12278 18" Magnaflow

Full Access Member mde's04Titan's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm on the opposite coast, but traveling from Wilmington, NC back to the Piedmont area, about a normal 3:45 trip.....fell behind a Maxima just as soon as I hit I-40, and we hauled all the way to Greensboro. Never got below 90. We made that trip in 2:08. It was 193 miles. I don't think I'd do it again though. Too much heat and consequences nowadays.....especially on that particular stretch.
    2004 Deepwater Blue 2wd XE Crew Cab w/Pop Pkg-non BT--Exterior Mods--Wade In-Channel's; Chrome grill; TFP Stainless Fender Trim; Boss 315 20's machine finish w/silver in-lay; cross drilled and slotted rotors; fact step rails & diff cover from '06--Power Mods--K&N drop in; Factory Air Box mod; 2* timing advance; redone Y-pipe in stock size; Magnaflow 18" SISO w/chrome tip--Interior/Sound Mods--2 MA Audio 10's; Hi-fonics Brutus 1610-D; 2 sets Pioneer TS-D720C's; Autotek 66; Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD

Full Access Member dezert-hooligan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickspeed View Post
    I got 21-22ish on my first trip to vegas. Last trip to vegas was 16ish, leadfoot took over but I got there in 3:45mins for 340 miles!
    gotdamn! living up to your name brosef!!! i wish i had gotten 3.73s instead of my 4.11s... i'm averaging around 12-14 on the freeway but its worse like 7-10 if and when i'm racing around town. so i try not to drive with a leadfoot anymore... just sucks! 4.11s in the dezert is badass though!!! give and take i guess...
    <_____>

Thread Information