Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I tinted my tail lights..What do you think?

Thanks

nice work steve.. looks really good..

i put a few coats of wax and buffed mine out when i was done.. and every time i wax, i put a thin coat on them
    08.5 SE CC IRC VK56 CLUB MEMBER AKA: ramennoodle whore™
    warning: objects in mirror are losing!

Mods: UPREV TUNED, K&N cai,tb spacer,screen delete, JBA headers,no cats,custom 2.25" exhaust, 2 40s fm's dumped,McGaughys 2"-3" drop,22" Milannis,debadged,Chrome upgrade,9" billet antenna,5% tint,t-rex billet grill,painted armada air dam,wiper cowl and wipers,smoked tails,keystone goodhood
    Headlight mod ( Thanks to SiMpLyMoDiFiEd ) 8k lows & fogs
    Waiting for Trutrac&90mm TB

Thanks

Thanks man, yeah thats a great idea actually. I finally got to see them in ful daylight yesterday I think. Got home from work early and the sun was hitting them. looks awesome, in the sun light, you can see through it and see a dark amber fro the light. Its very translucent. Looks almost black at night and dark amber/maroon in daytime. I think it is my favorite visual mod I have done so far.

Hey 08Blizzard, what headlights are those? OEM with headlight mod or did oyu buy them? I am wanting to buy some that look like that, looks like they are going to run about $160
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by O-Fivecc View Post

Hey 08Blizzard, what headlights are those? OEM with headlight mod or did oyu buy them? I am wanting to buy some that look like that, looks like they are going to run about $160
    they are the oem with headlight mod. i shipped them to simply and he painted them. they would look kill on your truck man!!

iv got some better pics if you need them
    Last edited by 08BLIZZARD; 01-29-2010 at 12:03 PM.
    08.5 SE CC IRC VK56 CLUB MEMBER AKA: ramennoodle whore™
    warning: objects in mirror are losing!

Mods: UPREV TUNED, K&N cai,tb spacer,screen delete, JBA headers,no cats,custom 2.25" exhaust, 2 40s fm's dumped,McGaughys 2"-3" drop,22" Milannis,debadged,Chrome upgrade,9" billet antenna,5% tint,t-rex billet grill,painted armada air dam,wiper cowl and wipers,smoked tails,keystone goodhood
    Headlight mod ( Thanks to SiMpLyMoDiFiEd ) 8k lows & fogs
    Waiting for Trutrac&90mm TB

Thanks

Headlight mod.... Do it Steve!

2007 LE Crew Cab || 22x9 Axis Titan || 305/45/22 Pirelli Scorpion ATR || 35W 4300K Driving 5000K Fogs || LED Tail lights || 2.5" NCD Leveling kit Custom debadged grille || DTRL LEDs || Headlight Mod

Thanks

I'm either going to do that or buy them ones that are already like that. I'm def getting the black headlights (housing) one way or the other
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

You are so going to have to help me do this to mine. When we swap out the chrome pieces...
    "It's like buying a computer but not being able to complete the transaction without the internet...like fuck that!"
    2006 Bronze Titan 2wd
    Club president (FNA), NOAS, IRC VK56 MEMBER
    www.myspace.com/unawareconception
    http://www.myspace.com/floridanissanassociation
    Best time so far...
    15.19 @92.49 w/ 6.5 0-60mph

Thanks

Actually.....I think I might keep my chrome pieces LOL. Some people have talked me into liking them again LOL...Well maybe just the handles and mirror caps, we will see though. I will help you do yours, its super easy

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by O-Fivecc View Post
    Actually.....I think I might keep my chrome pieces LOL. Some people have talked me into liking them again LOL...Well maybe just the handles and mirror caps, we will see though. I will help you do yours, its super easy
    That works maybe we can just paint my stock pieces to look better...LOL i hate nissan plastic
    "It's like buying a computer but not being able to complete the transaction without the internet...like fuck that!"
    2006 Bronze Titan 2wd
    Club president (FNA), NOAS, IRC VK56 MEMBER
    www.myspace.com/unawareconception
    http://www.myspace.com/floridanissanassociation
    Best time so far...
    15.19 @92.49 w/ 6.5 0-60mph

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by R3DN1CK View Post
    i'm too scared to sand my taillamps.
    Here here, although I think that going tinted would actually look great on a truck. I myself had considered getting tinted tail lights but when I installed them, they made the LED look so dim, you wouldn't think you had LEDs on there. So I ended up returning the LEDs and got some old fashioned bulbs instead.
    Last edited by abigaillozano; 08-01-2011 at 10:01 PM.

Thanks

Well you have done it perfectly. At least you done it better then me. When i was trying to do it i just make it totally crap.
    Good work. Thanks for sharing.

car rentals gold coast
    Last edited by Donald088; 11-29-2012 at 11:26 AM.

Thread Information