How much is my truck worth? It's not for sale (yet). This thread is to gauge what the market is like. If you honestly think it's worth $2, then tell me $2. I promise you won't hurt my feelings.

I'm trying to decide if it would be worthwhile to sell. I found another truck, that I really like and the price is right. The main thing holding me back is the value of my truck.

Here's a summary:
  • 2005 KC 2wd XE (no power windows or locks)
  • 100k miles
  • Runs good, no problems in driving it.
  • Has some body damage. Rock chips and small dings on the hood, few scratches here and there, and damage to the rear bumper and quarter panel from my wife backing into my truck. Overall, it looks decent. From 20ft, you don't notice most of the defects.
  • Large stain on seat under console
  • Cracked exhaust manifold(s). Not audible when driving around. Only noticeable for the first minute or so when engine is cold.
  • Only mod is a 2 degree timing advance.

So there's the major points I can think of. It's no show truck, that's for sure. But, it would be an excellent truck to use for work, or a cheap base for a heavily modded truck. Title is clear and in hand. I'd be happy if I could get $6500 for it, but not sure what the market is like.

Here's some pics. Be brutally honest with me.

Damage in rear

Stain under center console

Hood dings and rock chips

With a good detailing, she still looks good.

Yeah, I use it as a truck.