Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: San Diego meet at Silver Strand Beach, Coronado Island, San Diego 3/7/10

Full Access Member eddie fonzareli's Avatar
    Thanks

silver strand meet in san diego march 7th

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eddie fonzareli For This Useful Post:

nickspeed (03-09-2010)

Thanks

here are some pics I took...nothing special and it was an Iphone camera but I tired to get everybodys trucks!

HAHA I got in trouble by law man for going through some puddles!!!! he made me leave with a warning..which was okay with me cause I didnt want no stupid ticket!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BFALCO126 For This Useful Post:

nickspeed (03-09-2010)

Full Access Member eddie fonzareli's Avatar
    Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to eddie fonzareli For This Useful Post:

nickspeed (03-09-2010)

Thanks

Nice turnout!! Looks like it was fun!! I tried going TWICE.. CHP made me pull over to wait out the storm which NEVER let out.. next time for sure! We even got hail in the dunes!

'06 MINI-TITAN & for all you haterz
    Mods: PRG Mini-kit, Flowmaster Super 44 Series, Chrome welded tip, GY Wrangler Duratracs aka M/T Hybrids!, Flat Rear Glass, HIDs, Stickers = STOCK

Full Access Member dezert-hooligan's Avatar
    Thanks

where exactly do you live that you couldn't make it?
    <_____>

Thanks

That's some mean looking T's!!!
    2005 Nissan Titan SE KC FFV
    "IRC VK56 MEMBER"

Custom 4"Ram Air / Custom Fujita CAI / '08 IM / AirRaid TBS / Nismo LT Header's / UpRev Osiris Custom Tuned / Trans. Cooler / Catch Can / TruTrac / Banks Monster Exhaust / Mickey Thompson ET Street P295/45R/17 DR's

13.91 @ 96.82MPH
    60' - 1.90
    1/8 - 8.85 @ 77.17MPH

Thanks

i have lots of pics i will share when i get back from florida, i had a blast and hope we go have some more meets very soon but offroad
    2005 NISSAN TITAN 4X4 CREW CAB, 6INCH FABTECH LIFT, 3INCH PERFORMANCE ACCS LIFT, SHACKLE MOUNTS FLIPPED, CUSTOM SHACKLES, 08 COIL OVER SPRINGS, 38.5X15.5 SUPER SWAMPER RADIALS, 18X10 ULTRA ROGUE WHEELS, SUPER CHIPS CORTEX, VOLANT COLD AIR INTAKE, FLOWMASTER EXHAUST, RUNNING BOARDS, LINEX BEDLINER, RANCH HAND REAR BUMPER, PRG SWAY BAR ENDLINKS, PRG DRIVE SHAFT SPACER, TINTED WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHTS AND 3RD BRAKE LIGHT, ELECTRIC REAR SLIDING WINDOW, E-LOCKER,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dezert-hooligan View Post
    where exactly do you live that you couldn't make it?
    Depends on what time of day it is, LOL! It can be in the country or out of the country. It just depends what's going on. LOL! I left from AZ, but there's some construction on the 8 west of the dunes and it was completley flooded. When I tried heading out again, CHPs had a severe weather alert and we're not allowing people to pass after a certain point into the mountains. They always do that during the worst storm, close it off for safety reason. You figure, if you let them through then you're just asking for some idiot to slip off the road and cause something nasty.. why risk your emergency personnel?? Anyway, we got hail in the desert that day!! It's been decades!! I think I was in 3rd grade last time I've EVER seen hail down here!! Pretty sure we're done with rain for the rest of the year so I'll head out to whenever the next meet is and check out those Ts!

'06 MINI-TITAN & for all you haterz
    Mods: PRG Mini-kit, Flowmaster Super 44 Series, Chrome welded tip, GY Wrangler Duratracs aka M/T Hybrids!, Flat Rear Glass, HIDs, Stickers = STOCK

Thanks

ok i will be back in a couple of days and upload more meet pics then show yall how us florida boyz go wheelin, makes our t's look like tonka toys. hahahaha
    2005 NISSAN TITAN 4X4 CREW CAB, 6INCH FABTECH LIFT, 3INCH PERFORMANCE ACCS LIFT, SHACKLE MOUNTS FLIPPED, CUSTOM SHACKLES, 08 COIL OVER SPRINGS, 38.5X15.5 SUPER SWAMPER RADIALS, 18X10 ULTRA ROGUE WHEELS, SUPER CHIPS CORTEX, VOLANT COLD AIR INTAKE, FLOWMASTER EXHAUST, RUNNING BOARDS, LINEX BEDLINER, RANCH HAND REAR BUMPER, PRG SWAY BAR ENDLINKS, PRG DRIVE SHAFT SPACER, TINTED WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHTS AND 3RD BRAKE LIGHT, ELECTRIC REAR SLIDING WINDOW, E-LOCKER,

Thanks

sorry it took so long to add these pictures i just kinda forgot about them
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information