Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Its Friday thread.....!

Thanks

Default Its Friday thread.....!

Ok guys i thought it would be cool to have a thread devoted to fridays and what else! But the fun or no fun to be had on the weekend. Post up your plans if you choose for the weekend or just have a big o'l "Screw my boss" moment and tell us how your week at work went. It doesnt matter but lets update the thread ever friday from now on
    "It's like buying a computer but not being able to complete the transaction without the internet...like fuck that!"
    2006 Bronze Titan 2wd
    Club president (FNA), NOAS, IRC VK56 MEMBER
    www.myspace.com/unawareconception
    http://www.myspace.com/floridanissanassociation
    Best time so far...
    15.19 @92.49 w/ 6.5 0-60mph

Thanks

Well i haven't worked since last Feb. because i've got major back issues. I've had (3) major back surgeries since last Feb. The latest was just this last Oct. 22nd which was a (4) level fusion L-4, L-5, L-6, S-1. Not that i love work but hopefully i'll be back at it in a few more months. My whole point with this long ass story is: I've been off work so fuck'n long, everyday is Friday. Just the same lets toast to FRIDAY. Oh yeah, wife says no beer before 3pm. She's at work 'til 7pm tonight. Sure honey i didn't drink before 3. LOL

Thanks

I had deliveries all day today at sherwin williams. The last one was 160 gallons in 5gallon drums. So basically i had 80 5gallon drums to take to a huge church on the other side of town...god my arms hurt. But then i went to Chik-Fila and there was the HOTTEST!!!! Assistant manager i have ever seen. She was good in all the right places. I mean i felt God blessed me she was that hot...LOL

So now just at home relaxing and about to watch the tele
    "It's like buying a computer but not being able to complete the transaction without the internet...like fuck that!"
    2006 Bronze Titan 2wd
    Best time so far...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepertrk View Post
    Well i haven't worked since last Feb. because i've got major back issues. I've had (3) major back surgeries since last Feb. The latest was just this last Oct. 22nd which was a (4) level fusion L-4, L-5, L-6, S-1. Not that i love work but hopefully i'll be back at it in a few more months. My whole point with this long ass story is: I've been off work so fuck'n long, everyday is Friday. Just the same lets toast to FRIDAY. Oh yeah, wife says no beer before 3pm. She's at work 'til 7pm tonight. Sure honey i didn't drink before 3. LOL
    Wow, sorry for you pan man, hope you recover fully! And how's that beer tasting?
    2008 KC XE BT
    Mods: DIY Intake mod, K&N Air filter,JWT CS2 CAMS, 09 piping/12278 18" Magnaflow

Thanks

Oh yeah.....

Thanks

^^^nice!
    2008 KC XE BT
    Mods: DIY Intake mod, K&N Air filter,JWT CS2 CAMS, 09 piping/12278 18" Magnaflow

Thanks

^Nice!!!!
    2006 Bronze Titan 2wd
    Best time so far...

Thanks

Its Friday, I think I'm going to tint my tails and 3rd brake light this weekend. Also go get my bottle filled. Talk to me next Friday, it will be a lot better LOL.Next Friday I get my Tax returns and drop my truck off at KRC Performance to get my Shift kit, and Nitrous installed. Next Friday will be awesome, and this Friday is pretty damn good. Hey Footy, if you want to stop by and swap bumper/mirror covers then you can. I wish I had my front Belltech struts to put on
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by O-Fivecc View Post
    Its Friday, I think I'm going to tint my tails and 3rd brake light this weekend. Also go get my bottle filled. Talk to me next Friday, it will be a lot better LOL.Next Friday I get my Tax returns and drop my truck off at KRC Performance to get my Shift kit, and Nitrous installed. Next Friday will be awesome, and this Friday is pretty damn good. Hey Footy, if you want to stop by and swap bumper/mirror covers then you can. I wish I had my front Belltech struts to put on
    Yeah just drop me a line on the private message and i'll make a point to get over there next weekend. I actually was going to just pm you about that hahaha
    2006 Bronze Titan 2wd
    Best time so far...

Full Access Member
    Thanks

Friday! lol

Woke up at 6 AM, and was out the door by 7:20 to school. Had 4 classes, Math, Sociology, English, California History from 8-1:10. Got home, and now I just ate a nice burger from Wendy's. 4 PM I have my first interview ever with Home Depot. Picking my girl up about 1 AM from work, and she is staying over for the weekend. Saturday night will be my first time heading out to the club, and ya know what happens when we get back lol. Sunday, I may go up to Lytle creek and have fun in the snow. Oh yeah, some where in the mix I will be doing homework lol

Thread Information