Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Whats the forum missing?

Thanks

Not enough freebies and off-topic stuff. Just kidding. C'mon guys, post up your meet pics/vids! Been quite a few shows lately too!

'06 MINI-TITAN & for all you haterz
    Mods: PRG Mini-kit, Flowmaster Super 44 Series, Chrome welded tip, GY Wrangler Duratracs aka M/T Hybrids!, Flat Rear Glass, HIDs, Stickers = STOCK

Thanks

Id say this place is mising big o'l titties and needs more of them. I want a X-rated portion of this forum...lol like dezertrangers.com
    "It's like buying a computer but not being able to complete the transaction without the internet...like fuck that!"
    2006 Bronze Titan 2wd
    Club president (FNA), NOAS, IRC VK56 MEMBER
    www.myspace.com/unawareconception
    http://www.myspace.com/floridanissanassociation
    Best time so far...
    15.19 @92.49 w/ 6.5 0-60mph

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 06_footy View Post
    Id say this place is mising big o'l titties and needs more of them. I want a X-rated portion of this forum...lol like dezertrangers.com
    titties are only good with beer.
    2008.5 Nissan Titan SE CC SWB 2WD Timberline Green
    -S&B Filters CAI
    -Banks Monster Exhaust
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't care if anybody likes me or not, just so I'm popular!

Thanks

well grab a beer then
    2005 NISSAN TITAN 4X4 CREW CAB, 6INCH FABTECH LIFT, 3INCH PERFORMANCE ACCS LIFT, SHACKLE MOUNTS FLIPPED, CUSTOM SHACKLES, 08 COIL OVER SPRINGS, 38.5X15.5 SUPER SWAMPER RADIALS, 18X10 ULTRA ROGUE WHEELS, SUPER CHIPS CORTEX, VOLANT COLD AIR INTAKE, FLOWMASTER EXHAUST, RUNNING BOARDS, LINEX BEDLINER, RANCH HAND REAR BUMPER, PRG SWAY BAR ENDLINKS, PRG DRIVE SHAFT SPACER, TINTED WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHTS AND 3RD BRAKE LIGHT, ELECTRIC REAR SLIDING WINDOW, E-LOCKER,

Thanks

whats going on there lots of ideas why isnt anything changing? dont like the ideas? i think one really minor change should be to the new post section, when you click on it, it only shows you posts for that one day, maybe it should be just the last 10 post or something like that and it can automatically rotate out because people dont check this every day. so when they do get on and they click on new post they may see nothing and think no one has any topics .
    2005 NISSAN TITAN 4X4 CREW CAB, 6INCH FABTECH LIFT, 3INCH PERFORMANCE ACCS LIFT, SHACKLE MOUNTS FLIPPED, CUSTOM SHACKLES, 08 COIL OVER SPRINGS, 38.5X15.5 SUPER SWAMPER RADIALS, 18X10 ULTRA ROGUE WHEELS, SUPER CHIPS CORTEX, VOLANT COLD AIR INTAKE, FLOWMASTER EXHAUST, RUNNING BOARDS, LINEX BEDLINER, RANCH HAND REAR BUMPER, PRG SWAY BAR ENDLINKS, PRG DRIVE SHAFT SPACER, TINTED WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHTS AND 3RD BRAKE LIGHT, ELECTRIC REAR SLIDING WINDOW, E-LOCKER,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Danielk View Post
    whats going on there lots of ideas why isnt anything changing? dont like the ideas? i think one really minor change should be to the new post section, when you click on it, it only shows you posts for that one day, maybe it should be just the last 10 post or something like that and it can automatically rotate out because people dont check this every day. so when they do get on and they click on new post they may see nothing and think no one has any topics .
    Very good idea. I will see if there is a mod for this.

Thanks

thanks. it mainly seems like its a lack of people

Thanks

hi mates! apology for making this thread up i just wanna know if you guys could help me on finding a missing part of my car. i dont know but my car couldn't start since last night i dont know whats the problem of it since i am new having it from my dad. please let me know.

Last edited by ThomasBarnard; 02-20-2012 at 08:45 PM.

Thanks

I think you must put a topic here like regarding on free classified ads website. That's it!

Thread Information