Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does your Titan feel it's age?

Thanks

My '04 is doing great, with only 42k on the clock, I should have it a long time.. I haven't had any troubles to speak of with the exception of the "Brake Fix" at about 12k (they got it right the first time). And a pickup wouldn't be a pickup without a rattle or squeak here & there...

Thanks

Mines an 04 and just turned over 70k on the ODO. It's been a relatively good vehicle, although the freezing door handle pulls each and every winter is a huge anoyance! I have to admit though that the styling of the Titan seems to age fairly well. I don't get tired of its' lools at all. The interior seems a bit dated, especially when compared to a 2009 or 2010 but I don't mind. I initially scotch guarded the entire interior when I first bought it and normally steam clean everything at least 3 or 4 times a year, then re-scotch guard so no major stains. I hope that I can hang on to this truck for another 3-4 years.... but it's hard to resist getting a new Titan when Nissan's offering a $5k rebate of 0% financing for 60 months! (I'd really love a red PRO-4X with leather!!!)
    2004 Titan KC SE 2WD, Radflo 2.0 coilovers/DR rear shocks/PRG traction bars/Magnaflow exhaust/LED Tails+LED 3rd brake light/Bushwackers/SS front grills+bug deflector/Westin SS bull bar/Landmaster offroad lights/Armada chin spoiler/JDM yellow fogs/KC Hilites reverse lights/AEM Bruteforce CAI/2 deg timing advance/Nismo pinstriping/Enkei RT-6 wheels/Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revos/Truxedo LoPro tonneau

Thanks

Mines an 05, can't really say it feels old yet at 44K. It still drives better then ever, the exterior is mint except for the faded cowl, the interior is showing a bit of wear especially on the drivers seat.

Full Access Member dezert-hooligan's Avatar
    Thanks

yep, as my truck ages... just hitting 110,000... and the warranty is up... the problems start to come... arrggghhh... just ordered up two hub/wheel bearing assemblies and a window motor since my driver side motor is struggling and sometimes seizing up. parts and labor when said and done... a lot.. damnit!
    <_____>

Full Access Member
    Thanks

Still feels the same way she feels and looks the same day she rolled off the lot 3 years ago with 55,000 miles on it.

Thanks

nope mine feels younger with the mods haha 05 with 64k miles
    2005 NISSAN TITAN 4X4 CREW CAB, 6INCH FABTECH LIFT, 3INCH PERFORMANCE ACCS LIFT, SHACKLE MOUNTS FLIPPED, CUSTOM SHACKLES, 08 COIL OVER SPRINGS, 38.5X15.5 SUPER SWAMPER RADIALS, 18X10 ULTRA ROGUE WHEELS, SUPER CHIPS CORTEX, VOLANT COLD AIR INTAKE, FLOWMASTER EXHAUST, RUNNING BOARDS, LINEX BEDLINER, RANCH HAND REAR BUMPER, PRG SWAY BAR ENDLINKS, PRG DRIVE SHAFT SPACER, TINTED WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHTS AND 3RD BRAKE LIGHT, ELECTRIC REAR SLIDING WINDOW, E-LOCKER,

Thanks

70,000 miles. 2006 Still loves a curvy road, but I am starting to not trust the tires to get as good traction as they used to.

Thanks

I have an 04 KC with 65k on the clock. it has chips in the paint and dents in the metal. I use this truck as my main hunting and fishing vehicle. I have got to take it in to be serviced real soon. The Driver's rear door wont open right noow so I need to get that fixed. I have had the most fun EVER driving this truck. Only major thing I have had to do with this truck was to change a gasket on the transfer case. it did have the brake repairs but Nissan covered that . it is Silver but right now it is brown because it is covered with mud from one of my last hunting trips.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dezert-hooligan View Post
    yep, as my truck ages... just hitting 110,000... and the warranty is up... the problems start to come... arrggghhh... just ordered up two hub/wheel bearing assemblies and a window motor since my driver side motor is struggling and sometimes seizing up. parts and labor when said and done... a lot.. damnit!
    That's the only good thing about my XE; being stripped, there isn't much to go wrong - lol

I think my seat is the biggest complaint. It's starting to show wear, and the bolsters suck, offering almost no support in turns.

Thanks

my 2004 with 73k miles feels just as alive as my 2006 with 19k miles.. except not as fast but thats what a big lift/tires with only intake and exhaust does... lol

2004 KC SE 2WD
    8in CST lift
    3in BODY lift
    Radflo coilovers
    Radflo rear shocks
    Bank exhaust
    K&N intake

Thread Information