Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UFC/WEC thread

Full Access Member dezert-hooligan's Avatar
    Thanks

true, but Leznerd did come out with better take down defense sprawling like a pro... and then he just went nuts on the ground pounding Mir... they hate each other and i like that Mir is soooo pissed and so determined to kill Leznerd that he is training much different now. have you seen him Lately, sleep? he is HUGE now!!! i've never seen Mir as big as he is now... i just hope it works and pays off cause i'd like to see him knock Leznerds head off
    <_____>

Thanks

Actually "D-H" i have seen him lately.He has beefed up and your right he has blood eyes for Brock. He is on a mission for sure. he got rid of his trainer and is trying to start from scratch. It was Mir who beat the shit out of Cheick Kongo in 72 seconds. That was at UFC 107. Cain Velasquez is the other big heavyweight that is touted to be in the mix soon. He beat Cheick Kongo as well but he was the one that got his butt handed to him in his win.I had him and Shane confused. I think Dana White is struggling to get some good comp in that division. I used to think Tim Silvia was a superstar heavyweight but he has the BJJ skills of a 2 year old. Everytime he faced someone with a skilled ground game he lost.

Full Access Member mde's04Titan's Avatar
    Thanks

Could someone please post on who won the Carwin vs. Mir fight?? I've been out of the loop for a while, but was very curious about this. And what the hell happened to Lesnar? Is he out or what??
    2004 Deepwater Blue 2wd XE Crew Cab w/Pop Pkg-non BT--Exterior Mods--Wade In-Channel's; Chrome grill; TFP Stainless Fender Trim; Boss 315 20's machine finish w/silver in-lay; cross drilled and slotted rotors; fact step rails & diff cover from '06--Power Mods--K&N drop in; Factory Air Box mod; 2* timing advance; redone Y-pipe in stock size; Magnaflow 18" SISO w/chrome tip--Interior/Sound Mods--2 MA Audio 10's; Hi-fonics Brutus 1610-D; 2 sets Pioneer TS-D720C's; Autotek 66; Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD

Thread Information